Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia uploaded by Brittany A.Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia uploaded by Tia B.

BY SWEETLEAF LIQUID STEVIA #24 in Sugars & Sweeteners

New Great In All Beverages! Berry Lemon Drop Valencia Orange The Natural Alternative 1 Zero Calories 4 Zero Carbs 3 Zero Glycemic Index 3 Flavor Bottles .2 fl oz Each ~ .6 fl oz Total 800-899-9908

• Is there an after taste with this product?2 Answers
  • Does this leave a weird after taste when baking with it?2 Answers
  • Are there any health risks with using this? 2 Answers
Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia
  • "Adds sweetness and a faint vanilla flavor without adding a bunch of calories!" in 1 review
  • "Sweet leaf comes in many different flavors and is perfect for my meal plans, no calories and all natural." in 1 review
  • "Drop some in mineral water and you've got a sugar free soda that tastes amazing! " in 1 review
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
Review for: Vanilla Creme more...
I used vanilla creme stevia in all my keto desserts, shakes, and drinks. The taste is wonderful and there is no bitterness that most stevia products tend to have.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I just ordered the vanilla creamer off Amazon on a whim and omg 😍😍😍- just a few drops in coffee or tea and it's like 4 packs of Splenda .. but this is 100% all natural which is ❤.. try it.. it's good !!
Stephanie E.
Lawrence , NJ
I first heard about these sweeteners while on the HCG diet, which only allows stevia to be used as a sweetener. I was SO excited to try them because of the amazing reviews they got. I bought regular clear sweetener as well as a bunch of flavors to use in seltzer water and coffee. I was sooo disappointed! Using the clear sweetener in foods wasn't too awful, as long as you're only adding a few drops at a time to taste. However, the flavored ones are GROSS! I've used the root beer and watermelon in seltzer water, as well as the hazelnut and vanilla in coffee and I can't handle either of them. If you add too little drops, you can't taste it, then ONE too many drops and it instantly goes from nothing to unbearable. It also gives a gross aftertaste that lasts forever. The only thing I can compare it to is like a medicine-y taste. They're also very expensive, and I've blown a lot of money on them just to get thrown away. I know a lot of people love these sweeteners, but they are definitely not for me! They are not the miracle replacement I was looking for!
Lauren B.
Although Stevia sweeteners claim to be natural they are in fact...NOT! The sugar like crystals you get in the stores is in fact derived from a NATURAL plant (the Stevia leaf) but once the stevia leaf is taken from the plant it undergoes multiple chemicals to get it into a crystallized form for your easy and convenient use. Don't be fooled by what the packaging says on anything, do your own research and then decide. Have I mentioned that this product has a hormone structure? It is actually thought to mess with your hormones!!! Yikes...not to mention the terrible after taste. Please be safe with what you are sweetening with and try honey, now that's natural!
Dawn W.
I have the biggest sweet tooth, to the point that I am pretty sure I am addicted to sugar. So, for my health I have been cutting out sugar and artificial sweeteners. When Sweet Leaf Stevia drops was suggested to me for use in drinks and cooking, I had to give it a try. I am very impressed with this product, and it is helping me keep a little sweet flavor in my life without being unhealthy.
Jayme N.
Fairbanks, AK
Love the amount of flavors that are available. You can make anything with it! Add the cola or rootbeer to sparkling water to make "soda", add the vanilla to coffee instead of sugar syrups, even add berry to regular water to have a bit of taste if you don't like regular water. Some people say there is an aftertaste, and yes there is a bit of one, but all stevia has that aftertaste. To me, it's worth it to ingest these rather than SUGAR or Aspartame (yuck!).
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I love liquid Stevia drops, they add just enough sweetness for it to be noticeable but not overpowering and the vanilla flavor makes me feel like I'm drinking something with more calories. Hard to find and a little expensive (I spend $12 on my little bottle) but it's well worth the expense.
Alyssa N.
Stevia is definitely an acquired taste. If you don't like it, it's likely because you think it leaves a bitter after taste, but for those people who do like it, this one is great! Good price, not the cheapest out there, but it is the best for it's value. The dropper lid is also so nice to have! Good for portion control. :)
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A little goes a long way, considering it's potency, 2 drops is the equivalent of a packet of stevia (or any other low calorie sweetener you use). Find it on Amazon for about $10 a bottle. One 2 oz bottle contains about 288 servings so it should last you awhile. Try the hazelnut of vanilla creme for an awesome flavor kick!
Melody S.
I LOVE this brand. I have tried a lot of their flavors to use in coffee, water, and yogurt. They are true to taste and are great for people trying to be healthy or watch calories. They also have another great product called water drops which are similar to Mio drops to put in your water. They are great flavors as well
Jolene D.
Adkins, TX
I seem to have a difficult time locating this product. It is only available at certain retailers and at certain times. What is the best way to purchase?
Yasmine L.
Avondale, AZ
What is this for exactly?
Rachel M.
Does this leave a weird after taste when baking with it?
Hope M.
Manteo, NC
How many flavors does Sweet leaf carry?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are there any health risks with using this?