Sweetie Pie Ground Coffee Pumpkin Pie 12 Oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Crystal B.

BY PARAMOUNT COFFEE

Indulge your autumn cravings.Velvety pumpkin pie with the aromatic flavor notes of clove, cinnamon and ginger. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ana T.
Bought a pack of this pumpkin pie ground coffee and my local TjMaxx (which happened to be on sale). I mixed it with some espresso coffee to save some for the entire month of October! While brewing it filled up the entire house with the warm scent of pumpkin pie. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. Also tastes amazing with almond milk. I would definitely recommend this to any pumpkin pie/coffee lover out there who enjoys having a little variety in their morning.
Crystal B.
Amesbury, MA
I'm really enjoying all the coffees I have tried from Paramont! I stocked up on all the seasonal flavored when I saw them at Hannaford. They are wicked affordable. I bought 3 bags of Sweetie Pie because Pumpkin coffee is the best. This coffee has a wonderful pumpkin spice flavor that is just the right strength for me. I'll be checking out their website after the holidays to buy out the rest of the pumpkin stock because it's sold out at the grove store.
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
Let's face it, we all want pumpkin pie EVERYTHING when the weather starts to get a little colder out. I have tried so many brands of pumpkin coffee and have not found any more delicious than Sweetie Pie. I found this gem at Homegoods for less than $5. I highly recommend!! I absolutely love this coffee with So Delicious Coconut Milk coffee creamer :)