Sweethearts Candies uploaded by Amy L.Sweethearts Candies uploaded by Jasmine O.Sweethearts Candies uploaded by Bonnie L.

BY SWEETHEARTS

Sweethearts® Candies.
Sun shine.
True love.
Let's kiss.
Smile, angel, wild life, love, first kiss, cloud mine, melt my.
The Official Candy Of Love™. see more...

• Does each color have a particular taste or do they all ta...7 Answers
  • Anyone else think these are the nastiest things ever?4 Answers
  • Do you have a favorite flavor? I like the purple ones th...5 Answers
Sweethearts Candies
  • "These are not only a great gift // candy for celebrating Valentines Day.. they can also be used for many creative DIY projects." in 5 reviews
Amy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sweethearts sour Candies
I love these sour tiny heart shaped candies, great way to say I love you, I loved giving these to my child's class mates, they loved them and I loved seeing them happy. I also love the fact that every little heart has something sweet written on them, just love them😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Olivia C.
Sweethearts can be very hit or miss. I will never buy another bag of them. Sometimes they taste like what I imagine chalk tasting like. The sayings are cute but the taste is not worth it and there are so many better candies out there for Valentine's Day than these.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love sweethearts candies, they are so yummy and sweet! I eat these every year around Valentine's Day. I love the cute little sayings that they have, these are at a great price at Walgreens. Great little candies for Valentine's Day!
Finnlee E.
These are an essential for Valentines Day! They're so cute to give to loved ones to give them a message without talking. Very cool, but they are sort of like fruity Necco wafers ... which aren't the best in my opinion. A holiday treat, but once a year is enough, and normally I just get a small box instead of a huge bag like pictured above. Also, don't leave them out for a long time, because they are disgusting once they get old. They get a chewy weird texture and it isn't much fun.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
I love the colors and little notations on each of the little hearts. I think they are always a great value to add color and fun to something. I wish the flavors were a little better, I would buy them more often. I only buy them once a year at Valentines Day. I think they are worth it.
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There's something very unique about these conversation hearts. While generally only sold around Valentine's day, they are certainly memorable. I love getting them the day or a few days after Valentine's when they're on sale. It is easier to stock up on them. They can get a bit stale, so it is best to eat them sooner rather than later. They can be a bit rough on the teeth, but it is not too bad for the good value
William S.
Independence, MO
I never really was a huge fan of sweet tarts. I know its tradition to share these during Valentines Day, I just don't enjoy how they taste. If someone gives one to me, I politely accept, but you will never catch me going out of my way to buy any. They simply are just not my taste.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
These always take me back to childhood - I remember always being so excited for the candy hearts! I still always make sure to get a box around Valentine's Day. There is something to those childhood memories that you can share with your own kids. I will say that when they are fresh they are the best.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am not the biggest fan of sweetheart candies in general. I find them all to be really chalky and gritty- a texture I am not fond of. But the taste is really good. Great for a little snack.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
These definitely aren't the best tasting candy out there, but they are very nostalgic. I remember getting lots of the little boxes for Valentine's Day as a kid. The only flavor I really like is the white...wintergreen, I think. Definitely don't like the pink flavor. They are cute with their sayings, though.
Valarie O.
Columbus, GA
Does each color have a particular taste or do they all taste the same?
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
Do you have a favorite flavor? I like the purple ones the most.
Niki K.
Anyone else think these are the nastiest things ever?