Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateBrachs
SweetGourmet Brach's Milk Maid Royals - Filled Caramels, 8Lb Bulk ( 2X4Lb)

SweetGourmet Brach's Milk Maid Royals - Filled Caramels, 8Lb Bulk ( 2X4Lb)

Brach's Milk Maid Flavored Caramels are a rich and creamy caramels rolls made with real milk. A good source of Calcium. Filled with six different flavors of crme(Chocolate, Maple, Vanilla, Raspberry, Orange, and Butter Rum).

Creme Filled Caramel; Each caramel is individually wrapped, making them the perfect on-the-go candy treat.; Net Wt.: 8Lb (2Bags X 4Lb each). Approx. 50 pieces per pound.; Made in Argentina

Flavor: Chocolate, Maple, Vanilla, Raspberry, Orange, and Butter Rum

Food Form: Wrapped Candy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SweetGourmet Brach's Milk Maid Royals - Filled Caramels, 8Lb Bulk ( 2X4Lb)!
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a big fan of caramel, but my Mom loved it!! When we were kids, whenever we would go out for a snack run, my Mom would always ask us to get her some caramel!
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these at Christmas time because i make candy wreaths for a few people. They are a little expensive for candies, but make a great gift. Highly recommend checking out this assortment of candy.
Tina D.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so under rated, they also super hard to find anymore. Chewy creamy little candies
Rachel St L.
Rochester , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These milk filled caramels are so delicious i have only had them a few times in my life I always forget about them if I remembered about these I would probably eat them everyday but I only eat them like maybe every few years or so I definitely will purchase them again
Caroline H.
Bremerton, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh wow, these have got to be one of my all-time favorite caramels! These are amazing and chewy, such good flavors!
Juliana B.
Columbia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were interesting with the filling i really didnt like the filling but everybody has there own taste. They were soft but stuck to my teeth and were hard to get off my roof of mouth. So if you have dentures these are not for you.
Tina S.
Fairview, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these caramels.  Love all the flavors inside them.  I havn't had them in a long time, but if they are around I just might have one or two of them.  Bring back my childhood memories.  I can't compare to any other as this is the only kind I have ever tried
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
2,452 reviews
Very suprising with this product. Good product i totally recommend it to anyone. Very suprising i did not think it would make a difference.
angela O.
Wooster, OH
Fun flavors but the consistency isn’t very smooth, often kind of grainy. I’m not a huge fan, wouldn’t waste the calories on this one
Shana W.
Kansas City, MO
These just take me back to my childhood. My mother always used to have these candies in a candy dish. I love them, and it reminded me of when we used to go to the grocery store, and it used to have an area full of this candy, and I would sneak and get a piece when we were shopping. I think I’ll Kids Dad, but I love this candy. I love the raspberry filled ones the most.

Looking for your answer?