SWEETARTS Skulls & Bones 11 oz Bag uploaded by Jessica L.

BY SWEETARTS

Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love sweet tarts! And nothing says Halloween like skulls. Great candy when you feel like something fruity with a little sour
Leah H.
These sweet treats are equivalent to shoving heaven into a bag. Something about this candy brings back memories. Love them.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Thus is my husbands favorite candy...and i love skull anything ..this woyld definetley have both r names all over it.
Rebecca B.
Bremerton, WA
I love this candy for Halloween. I look forward to Halloween every year because of it!! I love making the skeleton!
Cynthia R.
El Paso, TX
My kids love these!!! Hardly give them candy but i like the skulls. Taste is great unlike some other brands
NATASHA W.
Tulare, CA
Love these!! They are so cute and festive and would ve great for any party!!! Best of all they taste great
Serena T.
Alice, TX
I love sweet tarts! This candy is great for Halloween. The skulls and bones are so cute and delicious! Lol
Kelsey N.
Bloomfield , IN
Love Halloween sweet tarts and they are one of my nephews favorites we will be getting some for Halloween
Riana J.
Dunkirk
Great candy to keep in your purse to eat when your on the go not to sour not to sweet and it's very tasty
Autumn M.
Whitsett, NC
This was always my favorite treat to get for Halloween! I love sweet tarts! I love the skulls and bones!
Lauren G.