SWEETARTS Skulls & Bones 11 oz Bag uploaded by Jessica L.

BY SWEETARTS

MAYRAH W.
My children and I enjoy sweet tarts very much, especially when we visit the mall. This is the perfect candy for halloween and the day of the dead. The packaging is perfect for both holiday themes. I love a spooky treat!!!
Amanda M.
Crossville, TN
I love sweet tarts and I thought these were perfect for Halloween. I remember trick or treating as a kid, I could always look forward to sweet tarts at the end of the night!
Hannah P.
I love these! Not only are they the perfect pouch of candy, because they are re-sealable, but they are so delicious. I love sweet tarts but the skull and bones make them even better. My favorite flavor is the pink.
Kenzie C.
Lynchburg, VA
These are my favorite Halloween candy! I've loved them for years and I'm loving the updated bag! It's resealable so it makes it easier to enjoy these all season!
Jessica L.
These are a great treat for Halloween. They taste like sweet tarts however they come in fun shapes for Halloween. They are a great price and my kids love them.
shequena s.
This is a candy that never gets old no matter what shape it has.. i love these and the name is exactly how the flavor come. First sweet then tart/sour.
Ljiljana M.
Villa Park, IL
Well obviously for the looks alone you need this in your Halloween candy stash. Make sure you don't give out too many because they are pure sugar.
Abigail C.
Knightsville, IN
I love sweettarts. sour and sweet are my favorite, combined in one little candy is even better. The skulls and bones shapes are totally adorable.
Perla R.
These are awesome! Just the right amount of pucker and sweet. The skull and bones shapes are fun to put together before you chomp down on them.
alisa m.
These are my favorite non chocolate candies! The are affordable and taste great. The perfect combination of sweet and sour all in one candy!
Lauren G.