SWEETARTS Skulls & Bones 11 oz Bag uploaded by Jessica L.

BY SWEETARTS

Danielle C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Sweet tarts have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid. And now they're in shapes of skulls and bones?! So cute and very festive. They're very inexpensive and so yummy. A great candy for Halloween.
Alicia L.
Selah, WA
These are the cutest candies ever. Not only do they look absolutely adorable but they taste delicious. Kids love them being of the way they look and taste as well which makes them perfect for Halloween.
Somalie C.
These are cute little treats to have on their own for #Halloween, but they're also great for decorating other desserts. You can easily make a cake look like a creepy boneyard. They're also inexpensive!
Teresa L.
I found these at Target and I'm so addicted!! I had to go back and buy more. These are so sweet and tasty. I love how they only have the 3 flavors in the bag because these are my favorite flavors.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Typical original candy especially this one, sculls and bones perfect for Halloween parties or to give out for all the trick or treaters knocking on your door. without forgetting that it is cheap too.
Jen R.
Norwalk, CT
These are my favorite! They are the same as normal sweetarts, but in different shapes! They are so fun! I love them especially around Halloween time! We normally buy them at Walmart. Definitely look into these for Halloween!
Michelle G.
Yuma, AZ
I love sweet tarts! I love that they always have festive shapes. These candies have a nice Balance sweet and sour. Sweetarts skulls and bones are a must have for the Halloween festivities!
Kaitlyn P.
Kissimmee, FL
YUMMY! Fave Halloween candy! Tastes like regular sweet tarts. It's just more fun with different shapes. Great quality and price. Around this time of year I usually always have a bag around! Wish it was all year round.
Myia R.
Augusta, GA
Sweetarts are one of my favorite candies so as they are an all year round #treat for me, these skulls & bones shaped Sweetarts are definitely festive for #Halloween. I love the sweet & tart combination of this candy.
Claire L.
League City, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are pure sugar, colored, and flavored to taste fruity. You really can't go wrong here! The bag I had had mostly yellow ones in it, but I'm ok with that. Definitely something I look for to steal from my kids' Halloween candy bags!
Lauren G.