SWEETARTS Skulls & Bones 11 oz Bag uploaded by Jessica L.

BY SWEETARTS

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whether you get the chewy or hard sweet tarts, you literally can't go wrong. The sweet & tangyness of them will get you hooked! They're so convenient & affordable. Repurchases these countless times & never disappointed!
Jennifer B.
These are one of my absolute favorite Halloween candies wen I see them I know what time it is... They are delicious and can be purchased almost anywhere during Halloween I recommend these.... Yum yum
Amber T.
Spring, TX
These are by far my favorite treat for Halloween!! I used to look forward to getting this in my candy bag. But this resealable 11 oz bag is perfect because you can eat as much or as little as you want and not have to deal with all the wrappers! These are some of the best candies out there and so perfect for Halloween!
Sara B.
Lincolnton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious and so much fun! My nephews and I have so much fun making these little skeletons, and it is a nice little refresher of my childhood with the sweet tart part. So good, we ate the whole bag. Great for the whole family! You definitely need to check these out!
Kathya L.
Dallas, TX
What more can you ask for? I grew up as a kid on these. I remember crushing them up into powder and creating my own pixie sticks. Also, these are Halloween theme, for a fanatic I am of the holiday it's cute and yummy. Kids would love this, and greater to have in your candy jar of you just need a little pick me up.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
I absolutely love Sweetarts! They are what I wait for every halloween and I am so sad that I haven't gotten some yet when today is Halloween! I love the flavor of these and just how cute the skull and bones shapes are. They are definitely the best Halloween treat around and everyone should have some! Yum!
Cheyenne G.
This candy is awesome! I put it in Halloween treat bags, and the kids love it. It's a very affordable price and it the skulls and bones look like what they are supposed too. Also, this is a great treat to hand out to kids on Halloween! They will love them!
Jessica C.
These are not only adorable but they are scrumptious. Sweetarts skull & bones are both sour and sweet. Just thinking about them makes my mouth water. I highly recommend them. Buy a bag and eat them like pop corn. They are so addictive and good.
Kymbrye T.
Rio rancho, NM
SWEETARTS Skulls and Bones are a cute new take on a popular candy! Halloween is just the time to share a bag with someone sweet, or keep all the tarts to yourself! Just remember to savor their unique flavor and spunky tastes!
Rebekah A.
Denham Springs, LA
Bought these for my kids today.They absolutely love them!!It's their favs.I love how they come in individual packs so they can't eat more than they're suppose to.I even love them,they satisfy my sweet-tooth anyway.I definitely recommend them to others to try and your kids,grandkids,etc.They will love them.