SWEETARTS Skulls & Bones 11 oz Bag uploaded by Jessica L.

BY SWEETARTS

Claire L.
Hampton, GA
They are pure sugar, colored, and flavored to taste fruity. You really can't go wrong here! The bag I had had mostly yellow ones in it, but I'm ok with that. Definitely something I look for to steal from my kids' Halloween candy bags!
Jen R.
Norwalk, CT
These are my favorite! They are the same as normal sweetarts, but in different shapes! They are so fun! I love them especially around Halloween time! We normally buy them at Walmart. Definitely look into these for Halloween!
MyIa R.
AUGUSTA, GA
Sweetarts are one of my favorite candies so as they are an all year round #treat for me, these skulls & bones shaped Sweetarts are definitely festive for #Halloween. I love the sweet & tart combination of this candy.
Alicia L.
Selah, WA
These are the cutest candies ever. Not only do they look absolutely adorable but they taste delicious. Kids love them being of the way they look and taste as well which makes them perfect for Halloween.
Somalie C.
These are cute little treats to have on their own for #Halloween, but they're also great for decorating other desserts. You can easily make a cake look like a creepy boneyard. They're also inexpensive!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Typical original candy especially this one, sculls and bones perfect for Halloween parties or to give out for all the trick or treaters knocking on your door. without forgetting that it is cheap too.
Kenzie C.
These are my favorite Halloween candy! I've loved them for years and I'm loving the updated bag! It's resealable so it makes it easier to enjoy these all season!
Jessica L.
These are a great treat for Halloween. They taste like sweet tarts however they come in fun shapes for Halloween. They are a great price and my kids love them.
Abigail C.
Knightsville, IN
I love sweettarts. sour and sweet are my favorite, combined in one little candy is even better. The skulls and bones shapes are totally adorable.
alisa m.
These are my favorite non chocolate candies! The are affordable and taste great. The perfect combination of sweet and sour all in one candy!