BY SWEETARTS

A pioneer in taste innovation, SweeTARTS delivers the original flavor combination of delightfully sweet and delicately tart in an array of colorful candy creations. SweeTarts Mini Gummy Bites are tangy, chewy mini gummies specifically designed for a deliciously fun experience. Each mini gummy is bursting with juicy, mouthwatering SweeTarts flavors all in one bag. Eat them one at a time, stack them, or smoosh them together to create your own favorite fruity combinations! see more...

Jasmine B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Like many people, I have a sweet tooth.  I am always interested in trying the latest and greatest candy.  I used to eat the  Wonka Sweetarts Bulk Individually Wrapped all the time growing up, especially during Halloween.  This is a more updated version of the candy that I grew up with.  There are no sweeteners or artificial colors.  The candy tastes just as good now as it did back then.  The sour coating does leave a bit of residue on your hands when you eat it but these gummy bites are so tiny and tasty that you just forget all about it.  The candy is soft but not so much so that it gets stuck in your molars.  Kids even like the taste too!!
Carrie C.
I'm not a sweet tarts fan, but I tried because they were there. They are very tart, not lying about that, but not in the sour region. Teeny sizing means you aren't overwhelming yourself if two are stuck together. The flavors are all tasty, although some seem more tart than others. Nice for a little sweet treat when you want portion control, serving size is dead on for me. I couldn't eat more than 10 in one go!
Carmen B.
Berwyn, IL
I do believe I am addicted to these mini candies by Sweet Tarts. You can expect the iconic flavors of sweet tart, green apple (not my fav), lemon, orange, blue raspberry, grape, and cherry. Each candy is bursting with greatness and I have been eating them without prejudice for a few months. The price is perfect for a 10oz bag at $2.99 everywhere but Walgreens. I will continue to enjoy these little buggers.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I usually love Sweet Tarts in the normal or chewy varieties; I do not like the gummy variety, however! Too sugary... too tart... and pretty much tasted like cheap gummy snacks. I will not purchase these again as they just were not my cup of tea.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Definitely a treat! I have been eating SweeTARTS for years. I love all of the variations and was excited to try these. I was worried about the flavor, as some gummy candies lack in the flavor when they are made as gummies. But these were like a SweeTART power punch to the mouth! Soft, gummy and textured outside and full of sweet and tarty flavor on the inside. Plus no artificial colors or flavors! Score! My kids loved these. We ate them on our movie night and with friends on game night. They loved them. They'd pick out there fave colors and eat them one by one, or shove a handful in their mouths. Definitely a yummy fun treat. Definitely recommend you try em. But buy a big bag because you're gonna love them but so is everyone else. ;)
I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whether you get the chewy or hard sweet tarts, you literally can't go wrong. The sweet & tangyness of them will get you hooked! They're so convenient & affordable. Repurchases these countless times & never disappointed! These are great for kids!
Emily M.
Hudsonville, MI
I got to sample these and I'm glad I did! I normally wouldn't have picked this as a candy for me, but after trying them I really like them. They're sweet and a little sour, but not overwhelming. The flavors are great! The bags have a quiet a few servings in them, which is also nice because then you get more for your money's worth! I would recommend these if you have a sweet tooth!
Meagan P.
I received two bags sweetart gummies for free from smiley360 to create an honest review and this is my own opinion.
To be honest, I was a little skeptical at first wondering how sweetarts and gummies combined could be good. However, from the first one I tasted, I was impressed. I loved the bouncy texture and each had a distinct fruity flavor, both sweet and sour. I liked that I could eat one, or a few at the same time and it still tasted yummy. I think they should make a tropical flavor next! This is surprisingly a very delicious candy that both my husband, daughter and I all enjoyed. However, be cautious with small children as the candy is small and round. I will definitely be purchasing this candy for my family in the future
Crystal B.
Amesbury, MA
These mini gummies were way better than I had anticipated. I was expecting hard chews and sour flavor like Sour Patch kids. These were so much better. The gummies were a bit squishy, but not overly so. The tangy coating was just right. The middle had the perfect amount of sweetness. I loved every flavor in the bag. They did not last long. A perfect little sweet treat for anyone.
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought these from Walgreens bc they were on sale for an affordable price. Im a fan of Sweetarts so i decided to give them a try. There not as soft as normal gummies ive tried but were good. They're a mix between a tangy amd a sugary sweet, not so much sour besides the lemon flavor. The bag says mini and that they are, perfect to keep in your work drawer to share. Some flavors are way better tasting than others. Overall id definitely buy another bag.