BY SWEETARTS

A Stimulating fusion of sweet and tart with a product experience edge that sparks new possibilities in candy see more...

• Are these not amazing?3 Answers
  • Are these available in other flavors? I know during the holiday I...1 Answers
  • Who else love these??!5 Answers
  • "Easy to share and bright colors." in 1 review
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
As a chewy candy lover I can say these really do fit the bill and come out as one of the best chewy candies out there on the market. Each SweeTart offers a different flavor and at a affordable price and great idea to give to kids on Halloween or Birthday parties. It has the right amount of chew and not too sweet which is great for people who love a sweet treat and still feel like you're not having a whole block of sugar.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
These are one of my very favorite candies to buy! I love how chewy they are, and they taste awesome. I love every flavor, and love that they are sweet and sour at the same time. I particularly love these on road trips. They seem to help me if I get car sick...probably because they're sour.
Paul S.
Paul S.
These are my absolute favorite candy. They are great because if you don't chew them right away they have a gobstopper effect and last forever! Or you can chew them and it's a totally different texture, so it's kind of like getting two treats in one!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
YUM! I always had a thing for sour candy growing up. Sweet Tarts were a childhood favorite! These are great! Talk about a trip down memory lane with these! I would definitely recommend them if you like sour and easy to eat candy!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Durham , NC
Omg!!!! I love this candy. My husband and I go through a bag a week. The price is decent as well and easy to find at any store. If you haven't tried them, please do because I'm going to get some more tomorrow!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
My 2nd favorite candy! I love the chewy sweet tart rope but before I discovered that this is all I ate! Little balls of candy that have a good amount of flavor! Grape cherry lime orange and apple! All amazing!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
Sweetarts have been a favorite since childhood. I love all things Sweetarts, these are no exception. The only problem is that these being so small, I tend to eat a lot of them in one sitting!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
I love this candy! It is so tasty and the texture is very unique. They are hard in your hands but then when you chew they are soft and break apart easily. I wish I could eat these all day!
Meg M.
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
These were one of my favorite candies when I was a kid. I don't care for the hard sweet tarts but I always liked these. It is great to know that they are made without artificial flavoring.
Luna B.
Luna B.
Omg I love these! I used to eat these all the time. They're not too sweet or sour and not powdery like regular sweet tarts. I just can't find them anymore. Wish they were in more stores.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Who else love these??!
Aniya B.
Aniya B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Never tried these. Are they good? I hope they taste like the regular sweet tarts!
Haylea S.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
Anyone else love these? What's your favorite part about them??
Chante H.
Chante H.
Why are these so much better then the hard ones??
Kayla B.