BY SWEETARTS

Excite your tastebuds with the unique fusion of sweet and tart captured in a jelly bean. see more...

• I love the original sweet tart candies, but have never ha...8 Answers
  • I've never had these before are they really chewy2 Answers
  • Are these similar to Trolli sour eggs? 2 Answers
SweeTarts Jelly Beans Egg Fillers 14 oz. Bag
  • "I'm a big fan of sweet tarts, but I'm not such a big fan of the jelly beans." in 2 reviews
  • "SO much better flavors than regular jelly beans." in 1 review
  • "They don't last very long at our house!" in 1 review
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I look forward to these every Easter! I always stock up on these brightly colored snacks when I see them I'm stores. They are one of the very few types of jelly beans I'll actually eat. Most of them are sweet, with the exception of the lemon and orange ones, which are decently tart. They are perfect for filling eggs for Easter egg hunts or just as a snack while watching a movie. I plan to buy a couple more bags before Easter is over. SweeTarts Jelly Beans Egg Fillers 14 oz. Bag
Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Holy Wow! These are sent straight from the candy Gods! You gets the chewy goodness of the sweetarts mixed with a jelly bean center. I can't stop myself from eating them! At $2.50 at Wal-Mart I am probably gonna buy the store out a b gain 75lbs! If you like sweet tarts run and gets theses! You don't even have to like jrlly been a because I didn't love them, but these ğŸ¬ğŸ­âœ¨ğŸŽ‡ğŸŽ†ğŸ”¥
Jeneia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are soooo good found them at the Dollar Tree for a dollar of course and my niece and I love them they are sweet some are more sour than the others it just really good
Hope B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so delicious. I'm not a huge fan of Sweetarts but these were amazing! Perfect amount of sweet and a little bit of sour. I got a bag for about $1 which is an amazing price! It has a nice soft texture and it doesn't get stuck in my teeth lol! I also love the bright colors in here.. my favorite is the green 💚 i would definitely recommend these
Love G.
Rosamond, CA
I would give this 10 starts if that where an option! This past months before Easter was the first time I have come across these and instantly fell in love!!! I ❤ candy! And this one soared straight to the #1 spot!!! Not hard chewy like other jelly beans super soft and not to tart not to sweet perfect! maybe to perfect!
Amber L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I Love the Spring Edition Sweet tarts ! JELLY BEANS and even the hard Bunny shaped ones! I'm not sure... but I ONLY buy them when the Spring/Easter edition arrive! I think the pastel colors have me sold!
Melanie F.
Crestwood, IL
I wait for these jelly beans every year and then I stock up. A nice sweet/tart combination. And each color does have a different flavor. If your looking for something beyond the regular jelly bean this is it. The only negative is that they are only available around Easter.
Jenifer H.
Best.Jellybean.Ever! Love these things! They are so addicting! Have a hint of sour and so much better than the other brands. You can purchase them at any retail store (Walmart, Publix, target, etc.)
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whether you get the chewy or hard sweet tarts, you literally can't go wrong. The sweet & tangyness of them will get you hooked! They're so convenient & affordable. Repurchases these countless times & never disappointed!
Alisha C.
SweeTarts Jelly Beans Egg Fillers 14 oz. Bag
I love sweet tarts I have been eating them for years and I have an addiction to them they cannot be around me otherwise I’ll eat them all! I get excited every year when it’s Easter 🐰
August M.
I love the original sweet tart candies, but have never had the jelly bean version. Are they as good as jelly belly?
Dani R.
Suffolk County, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these similar to Trolli sour eggs?
susie s.
Harmon,IL
I've never had these before are they really chewy
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Have you tried adding jelly beans to the top of cupcakes for a fun Easter treat? These add a little sour to all the sweetness of your cake and frosting!
Nakiesha P.
Palatka, FL
Do they have a large just these or different kinds of these jellies ?