BY SWEETARTS

Excite your tastebuds with the unique fusion of sweet and tart captured in an adorable heart shaped gummy. see more...

• Is this really like a gummy or is it hard?3 Answers
Lindsay J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These gummy hearts are so delicious! These are my second favorite right after the springtime Easter bunny gummies made by the same company! They are covered in sugar and are good treats. I would be careful since they make you want the whole bag, but let's hold off on the calories....lol
Mandy L.
Gummy=good, Sweatarts=good! Wonderful flavor and a sweet/tart combination. Not overly sweet or overly tart. All red flavors which is the best. Downside, you can't eat just a few!
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
These gummies are SO GOOD! I buy a few bags around Valentine's Day (or the Easter versions then) to keep for the year because they are so much better than most other gummy candies out there. Highly recommend!
Whitney H.
Jonesborough, TN
Yummy! These are delicious. They have the sweet tart flavor that you know and love but these are gummy! The ones I had were nice and soft but still had a chew to them. I loved them.
Mj P.
Lancaster, CA
Yummy gummies are my favorite cannot be beat especially in cute little heart shapes its the best great combination of sweet and tart since a tasty product
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
I LOVE THESE. Every valentines day I pick up 2-3 bags just for myself. I love sweet tarts and I love that these come in a festive gummy form. Yummy!
Kaitie S.
OMG SO GOOD!!!!! Perfect blend of sugary and tartness. Once you get one bag you'll be addicted. ;) I wish these were out all year round!
Jennifer C.
Lexington, KY
Sour gummies are my favorite and these do not disappoint! Sour on the outside and sweeter in the middle. These are a wonderful treat.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
All I can say is yum yum Wonka Candy. I love anything wonka, I don't know why but I do maybe it was the movie when I was growing up
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love, Love, Love! Great Sweet Tart flavor but in a soft and chewy gummy! Can we please have these year round, not just holidays?!
Sanjana M.
Orlando, FL
Is this really like a gummy or is it hard?