Sweetarts Gummy Sour

by SweeTARTS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweetarts Gummy Sour!
Brooke G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These sweetarts make great snacks. I'm super addicted! Love the hard crunchiness and the chewy. Flavors are great and so is the price. Will purchase again.
Sophia S.
N Tazewell, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love sweetarts. Love the sour gummies. Love the price. I buy these for my 7 year old and tend to snag a hand full everything he eats some.
Melissa B.
Delia, KS
My kiddo loves these! She definitely can’t eat just a few 😉 The sour flavor isn’t overwhelming, which we all like in my family!
Gina B.
Skokie, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sweetarts flavor with sour punch, but not overly sour where you can’t enjoy the candy.
Jayleen K.
Avondale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMG!!! Gummy sweetarts is the most genius invention ever!!! My only complaint is that I can't find them anywhere anymore! 😭😭😭
Adelaide B.
Athens, GA
Honestly y’all, I love sour gummy things. When I was a kid, I’d trade my chocolate for someone’s sour gummies on Halloween. It made me both very popular and very happy. These are delightful and chewy, and id absolutely recommend them.
Terri A.
Phoenix, AZ
I I love any time type of sweet tart candy It's super delicious and very chewy love the texture Also love the variety in flavor that they carry And the candy section Or near the register. Sweet tarts are his favorite just like me
Beverly D.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the gummies they are soft and have a lot of flavor when my local store have them In stock I get several bags for myself and my grandkids
Lila H.
Girard, OH
My favorite go to for movies perfect sweet and sour combo Sweetarts Chewy Mini good for my son and I to share ❤️ this candy
ZOE H.
I like these sweetheart silver gummy’s because the sourness and Chinese is just perfect and it gives a different texture from the original sweet tarts. So if you like being extravagant or like trying new things I would recommend these sweetheart sour gummy‘s.

Looking for your answer?