SweeTarts Chicks, Ducks & Bunnies uploaded by Taylor G.

BY SWEETARTS

SweeTARTS in fun Easter shapes; Great for decorating and filling candy dishes. see more...

SweeTarts Chicks, Ducks & Bunnies
  • "These are fun and festive, I just love sweet tarts and they are my kids favorite fruity candy." in 6 reviews
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These have always been a favorite of mine. Though they have changed over the years and the pieces have gotten smaller, they still have the same taste. I buy them every Easter because they are somehow better than the regular sweet tarts. They have a great sweet and sour taste.
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
these are, in my humble opinion, hands down, the best form of sweet tart that has been invented to date. contested only by giant chewy sweet tarts which are in a league of their own. i could (and have) eaten an entire bag of these single handedly.
Ms Josie L.
Festive, fun, and sweet! This Is a favorite yearly treat! Kids are always happy . And I like to watch them lined them up according to their colors . We got we little when's it makes a great math game , if you eat two how many is left ?
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
Really good! Great for decorating cakes and cupcakes for parties or any event! love the chicks, ducks and bunnies for Easter
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these as much as the jellybeans. I like to let them soften in my mouth as I eat them. These are also super cheap.
Jenny W.
Sweet Tarts has always been a Valentine's day treat. Sweet and sour but not too sour. They are perfect for parties, such as birthday parties or just holiday events. They are meant to be shared. Sharing is caring!
nany r.
These are great I been eating these sense I was a kid! ... I always but them and if you like sweet and tangy you should too. Great to carry in your purse and grab when you feel a sweet tooth coming on :)
Mary M.
Antioch, CA
SweetTarts! I'm easily shuffling through my memories of elementary school. This was the go-to candy for Valentine's Day and Easter. It's not just the pretty pastel colors that make them so appealing, it's their ability to taste both sweet and tart. I feel like not many candies can create a product that has two opposite taste that taste great together.
Dixie M.
Melbourne, FL
Such a great idea for easter time! The chickens are so cute and the candy is so sweet and yummy! Perfect blend of sour and sweetness!
Ashleigh D.
Trumann, AR
I typically can't handle TOO sour but these are great! They are tangy but sweet!
Vivianna S.
Midland, TX
How much do you loves these?
Vivianna S.
Midland, TX
Are these to sour for anyone?