SweeTarts Chicks, Ducks & Bunnies uploaded by Taylor G.

BY SWEETARTS

SweeTARTS in fun Easter shapes; Great for decorating and filling candy dishes. see more...

SweeTarts Chicks, Ducks & Bunnies
  • "These are fun and festive, I just love sweet tarts and they are my kids favorite fruity candy." in 6 reviews
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I just now noticed at pattern with myself, there is something about Easter shapes that makes all candy better. Seriously Sweetarts are at their best when they are shaped like a chickens and ducks. These are so good and so easy to eat. You bite them and think "wait they are hard and sweet, no hang on, they are soft and a little bit tart, well whatever this is I'm digging it."
SweeTarts chicks, ducks and bunnies are a fun and tangy treat, my husband is a candy-ahollic and he loves these, we buy these when the grandkids come over and they get a kick out of the shapes and of course enjoy the tangy tart taste. we buy a box at lease one or twice a month
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I absolutely love these. I usually get them on sale after easter and buy like 5 bags. They just go so fast. I mindlessly munch on them until my tongue hurts from the acidity. But they are great.
Tonya T.
Tonya T.
Monroe, GA
When I don't want chocolate, this is always my go to. My family makes sure I get them every year in my stocking, and it is what I get at the movies every single time!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
My daughter loves ducks so I got her these. They have a harder coating then normal sweet tarts but still good. A little pricey unless because of the ducks.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Really cute for Easter baskets. These are very hard and crunchy, like the originals, but I think the shape makes them harder to bite into.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Lewisville, TX
Who doesn't love cute animals and tasty candy? Super cute and fun for kids! Perfect to put inside the eggs for those hunts.
BryAnna F.
BryAnna F.
Why do they taste better in Easter character form? Sounds stupid, but you know it's true!! So good!
Maftuna K.
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
My toddler love these tarts and I bought it from cvs for Halloween 👻 party 🎉
Lianna B.
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
these are, in my humble opinion, hands down, the best form of sweet tart that has been invented to date. contested only by giant chewy sweet tarts which are in a league of their own. i could (and have) eaten an entire bag of these single handedly.
Midland, TX
How much do you loves these?
Midland, TX
Are these to sour for anyone?