SweeTarts Chicks, Ducks & Bunnies uploaded by Taylor G.

BY SWEETARTS

SweeTARTS in fun Easter shapes; Great for decorating and filling candy dishes. see more...

SweeTarts Chicks, Ducks & Bunnies
  • "These are fun and festive, I just love sweet tarts and they are my kids favorite fruity candy." in 6 reviews
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I just now noticed at pattern with myself, there is something about Easter shapes that makes all candy better. Seriously Sweetarts are at their best when they are shaped like a chickens and ducks. These are so good and so easy to eat. You bite them and think "wait they are hard and sweet, no hang on, they are soft and a little bit tart, well whatever this is I'm digging it."
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have always been a favorite of mine. Though they have changed over the years and the pieces have gotten smaller, they still have the same taste. I buy them every Easter because they are somehow better than the regular sweet tarts. They have a great sweet and sour taste.
Ms Josie L.
Festive, fun, and sweet! This Is a favorite yearly treat! Kids are always happy . And I like to watch them lined them up according to their colors . We got we little when's it makes a great math game , if you eat two how many is left ?
Alyse S.
Pendleton, SC
These are my absolute favorite part of spring time! They are amazing and close to the skulls and bones that come out near Halloween. I don't like other candies like these because these are far superior to other brands.
Christopher P.
Smithfield, UT
Sweet Tarts though delicious, wreak havoc on my delicate taste buds. An innocent excursion into my Easter candy can quickly turn into days of painful tear-filled brushing sessions. And yet, the allure is ever present. I cannot resist the sweet and sour sensation that is sweet tarts Easter shapes.
Jessica C.
I absolutely love these. I usually get them on sale after easter and buy like 5 bags. They just go so fast. I mindlessly munch on them until my tongue hurts from the acidity. But they are great.
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
these are, in my humble opinion, hands down, the best form of sweet tart that has been invented to date. contested only by giant chewy sweet tarts which are in a league of their own. i could (and have) eaten an entire bag of these single handedly.
Johnnielynn R.
I love sweet tarts! Then they went and put them in Easter shapes, and that just made them so much better. They're perfect for putting in easter baskets... Or... You know... My purse...
Mary M.
Antioch, CA
SweetTarts! I'm easily shuffling through my memories of elementary school. This was the go-to candy for Valentine's Day and Easter. It's not just the pretty pastel colors that make them so appealing, it's their ability to taste both sweet and tart. I feel like not many candies can create a product that has two opposite taste that taste great together.
stacey y.
Riverside , CA
I'm addicted to sweet tarts !! they have a perfect blend of tangy and sweet ! the red and the purple are by far my favorites !! i love that you can buy them in little packs that are easy to carry around with you.
Vivianna S.
Midland, TX
How much do you loves these?
Vivianna S.
Midland, TX
Are these to sour for anyone?