BY SWEETARTS #20 in Gummy Candy

If you like chewy mixed with sour mixed with amazing mixed with outrageousness then look no further. SweeTARTS Chewy Sours are like a sour punch in the face, but in a sweet, delicious way.

Kyana L.
Avonmore , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I give these 10 out of 10 they are absolutely amazing ! Hard on the outside but soft and chewy on the inside and full of flavour and really sour!
Nicolle C.
I forgot how good these candies were until Influenster sent them to me in a box!! I definitely look for them at the grocery store now!
Stephanie F.
Frazeysburg, OH
These aren’t as good as they were 10 years ago . The sour taste is too artificial . They have a weird smell and same awful artificial taste.
Clara H.
Bloomington, IN
Honestly just delicious! I am going to have to get some more of these (once chewy candies won’t get stuck in my wisdoms teeth lol) because I can’t seem to get enough. Just the right amount of sour, sweet, and chewy!!
Maricela L.
Es un muy buen producto... podría decir que el mejor de todos! Lo recomiendo al 100%!!!!!!!!!!💕💕💕💕
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When it comes to the Sweet Tarts brand, this is my favorite candy that they've come out with. I'm not really a fan of original sweet tarts. These however are really flavorful and chewy!
Ayla K.
Gaston, IN
These were soooo good! I eat a whole pack in one setting and didn’t want to share! If you get them at the store at most places there about .75
Adison S.
Sikeston, MO
I love these! They are sooo good! I love chewy sweetarts anyways, so the sour twist was just a little added bonus!
Megan M.
Fair Lawn , NJ
These little candies are so good and I am not even a huge fan of sour. I still prefer the regular, but I could not stop eating these regardless. Definitely addicting.
Sarah P.
Milford Sq, PA
Although these candies have a great sour flavor, they are so hard I could break my teeth on them! They weren’t enjoyable whatsoever for me to eat.
Magali T.
Philippi, WV
Rate this 1-10?SweetTarts Tangy Candy
lindsey r.
Grand Bay, AL
I can't deal with really sour stuff or my mouth will get sore and hurt. If you eat a lot of these will it blister my mouth?