BY SWEETARTS #18 in Gummy Candy

If you like chewy mixed with sour mixed with amazing mixed with outrageousness then look no further. SweeTARTS Chewy Sours are like a sour punch in the face, but in a sweet, delicious way.

• I had the opportunity to taste this product and I love it...1 Answers
  • Rate this 1-10?SweetTarts Tangy Candy4 Answers
  • Where can I buy them? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Fattih R.
New Iberia , LA
Les digo que a mi no me gusta los dulces pues este lo probé no me agrado nada 😫 no me gusto!
Shanna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too sour for my liking. Had some friends taste them as well and they hated them. They were extremely bitter and just plain gross. Could have been a little bit sweeter and less sour.
Jesymar C.
Orange, CA
What a waste!!! The bag is so pretty but the flavor are so acid for my preferences. It didn't meet my expectations . I wouldn't recommend these candies ever.
Rebecca L.
Pooler, GA
I didn't receive this in my box from Influenster when I was supposed to..... so I'm not too sure how to review this product. I'm sure they didn't mean to leave it out and I'm sure they're good as normally anything from this company is.
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
Suuuuuuuper sour! I don't like sour treats very much but can indulge on occasion. But I could not enjoy these. Way too sour for me.
Chelsey M.
delray beach, FL
I did not like these.... I havent had sweettarts in forever but now i remember why i never bought them, way too much sugar.
Emma C.
Grand Rapids , MI
These tasted like straight up SOAP. I love sweettarts! My favorite candy. I wanted to like these but they had such a soapy taste and after taste I hated them.
Ericka C.
Celina, TX
I am  not any sort of fan of anything sour. I get the worst sour face and makes my whole body numb and tingly so to be clear it is not this specific product, but my body is incapable of handling any sort of sour sensations in foods, drinks or anything at all
Samantha R.
Ware Shoals, SC
These would be great for anyone who likes sour stuff it just wasn’t my thing as I don’t care for sour things
chloe l.
Laurinburg, NC
did not like these at all. maybe because i don’t like sour sweets but these tasted gross
Brielle G.
St Augustine, FL
lindsey r.
Grand Bay, AL
I can't deal with really sour stuff or my mouth will get sore and hurt. If you eat a lot of these will it blister my mouth?
Richelle R.
Are these sour?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I buy them?
Catherine L.
Do these stay sour, or do they fade to sweet? I'm looking for something that stays really sour!