BY SWEETARTS

If you like chewy mixed with sour mixed with amazing mixed with outrageousness then look no further. SweeTARTS Chewy Sours are like a sour punch in the face, but in a sweet, delicious way.

Taylor O.
These are one of my favorite kinds of candy. I love the chewiness and they’re not too expensive. They also have the perfect combination of sweet and sour. I definitely have purchased this before I received it in the mail and will continue to repurchase when I want something sour.
Destiny G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these were amazing. Great flavor and a good treat. You can't eat all these at once or your tongue will get sores on it from them being so sour. I LOVED THESE! PERFRCT BALANCE OF SWEETNESS AND SOUR. The colors stand out and really make them pop with a simple packaging.
Julia C.
I liked this candies just okay. They were definitely chewy, sweet, and sour. However this wasn't my personal type of candy that I like to eat. But I can see if you like sweet and sour candies, how it would be nice to get chewy ones instead of the regular hard candies.
Caitlin W.
Logan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm giving them a four-star review, simply because I don't love sour candies. I shared them with a friend who loved them, so they have a great taste, they're just not my favorite. I will usually go for chocolate first, which is why sour candies are not my first choice.
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
I don't think you could ever say anything bad about these!! They're so good! A great movie snack and there's enough in the pack that you don't want to eat the whole thing so you can share! They're super sour and super chewy and probably one of my favorite candies now.
Katie S.
Really good product! Being a Wonka candy fan for a long time, these take me back to my childhood! The flavor isn't too sour, but it is just enough to where you can taste the sour flavor. However, if you have sensitive teeth like I do, I don't recommend this because your teeth can get easily irritated with the sugar.
Elda P.
Yonkers, NY
I was pleasantly surprised. I don’t like regular sweet tarts so I thought these would be terrible, but I loved them. I like the fact that they are chewy, otherwise I probably wouldn’t like them. I would repurchase, but I haven’t seen them in any stores by me though
Alana S.
Such a great candy, tasted just like the originals. I personally like the orignal SweeTarts, but these ones were just as good. If you’re looking for a great movie snack, or just a sweet and sour/tart snack in general then this is what you go for.
Savanna B.
Nacogdoches, TX
I absolutely love this candy!!! I have bought several more since and they are pretty much the exact candy I’ve been looking for all my life. I’ve shared with friends and they’ve all agreed. Disclaimer: I got this product as a free sample but am not being paid to write this review.
Casie C.
New Hope, AL
MAN. When I was little, I always ate this candy by sweet tarts called Shockers, which they do not make anymore. I was so excited when I tried these to find they are the exact same thing with a new name! They’re very sour, but very nostalgic.
Magali T.
Richelle R.
Are these sour?
lindsey r.
Grand Bay, AL
I can't deal with really sour stuff or my mouth will get sore and hurt. If you eat a lot of these will it blister my mouth?