BY SWEETARTS #18 in Gummy Candy

If you like chewy mixed with sour mixed with amazing mixed with outrageousness then look no further. SweeTARTS Chewy Sours are like a sour punch in the face, but in a sweet, delicious way.

• I had the opportunity to taste this product and I love it...1 Answers
  • Rate this 1-10?SweetTarts Tangy Candy4 Answers
  • Where can I buy them? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Natalie B.
Watertown, MN
I received these in my first voxbox and I loved them! I may or may not got my mother hooked to them as well. Tastes like normal sweet-tart, but with a sour side makes it A+++. If you're into sourness but not Warhead sour, I would go for these. Reminds me a lot of Mentos with the packaging.
Paige M.
I was sent this in my voxbox, I personally could not try them as they were not vegan! So I had my mom sample them for me, and she said that they weren't what she was expecting. She said they were sour but the flavor just wasn't that great. So I don't think I would be recommending to others!
Afnan A.
Tallahassee, FL
These are really good for people who love sour candy, and tropical flavors. I myself am not a big fan of both therefore I wasn't too into these. They're extremely sour almost to the extent of sour heads, just for reference. The packaging is also a little too tedious, but cute nonetheless.
Diana H.
I have always enjoyed sweet tarts. I received my in my LuckyVox last month. I’ve never tried the chewy ones before! But they are so much better and have a sour punch compared to the hard candy ones. I’ll always love this candy!
Destiny G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these were amazing. Great flavor and a good treat. You can't eat all these at once or your tongue will get sores on it from them being so sour. I LOVED THESE! PERFRCT BALANCE OF SWEETNESS AND SOUR. The colors stand out and really make them pop with a simple packaging.
Julia C.
I liked this candies just okay. They were definitely chewy, sweet, and sour. However this wasn't my personal type of candy that I like to eat. But I can see if you like sweet and sour candies, how it would be nice to get chewy ones instead of the regular hard candies.
Katie S.
Really good product! Being a Wonka candy fan for a long time, these take me back to my childhood! The flavor isn't too sour, but it is just enough to where you can taste the sour flavor. However, if you have sensitive teeth like I do, I don't recommend this because your teeth can get easily irritated with the sugar.
Caitlin W.
Logan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm giving them a four-star review, simply because I don't love sour candies. I shared them with a friend who loved them, so they have a great taste, they're just not my favorite. I will usually go for chocolate first, which is why sour candies are not my first choice.
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
I don't think you could ever say anything bad about these!! They're so good! A great movie snack and there's enough in the pack that you don't want to eat the whole thing so you can share! They're super sour and super chewy and probably one of my favorite candies now.
Wenqing Y.
Elmhurst, NY
The candies themselves are way too sour to begin with. I did not like it. The aftertaste was horrible as well. It was sweet after it gets sour but the sweetness tastes way too fake. I like natural flavors and it makes me feel healthy even when I am eating candies.
Brielle G.
St Augustine, FL
lindsey r.
Grand Bay, AL
I can't deal with really sour stuff or my mouth will get sore and hurt. If you eat a lot of these will it blister my mouth?
Richelle R.
Are these sour?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I buy them?
Catherine L.
Do these stay sour, or do they fade to sweet? I'm looking for something that stays really sour!