BY SWEETARTS #17 in Gummy Candy

If you like chewy mixed with sour mixed with amazing mixed with outrageousness then look no further. SweeTARTS Chewy Sours are like a sour punch in the face, but in a sweet, delicious way.

• I had the opportunity to taste this product and I love it...3 Answers
  • Rate this 1-10?SweetTarts Tangy Candy4 Answers
  • Where can I buy them? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don’t like chewy candy and sweet tarts have never been my thing at all. I know some people love this type of candy but for me I’d much rather have chocolate or something that isn’t sticky.
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
The sweet tarts are really good I gave them to my boyfriend because he’s a fan of sour stuff. He loves sweet tarts but he said that these were one of his favorites that it came out recently. I would recommend the starters
Savanna S.
Batavia, IL
Sweet Tarts Chewy Sours are BOMBBB!!! I normally don't like sour candy and while I got these from my Influenster Lucky Voxbox, I will definitely be purchasing them myself too. They are just the right amount of tart and sweet. The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish there were a bigger variety of flavors- but they are yummy nonetheless!
Tania T.
Clayton, NC
The perfect amount of sour with making your mouth get sores. It’s super super cheap and worth the whole dollar that it is. I do think they can add more flavors and intensify the flavors.
Tate C.
Guntersville, AL
My favorite! I love these, they’re so yummy and are a great snack. Can be purchased basically anywhere. I don’t eat these very often but they’re great and affordable. I will purchase again. My friends love them too.
Hannah R.
Truly fabulous candies - they’re sour as heck but in a good way. Great snack for the movies since they’re not crunchy or wrapped in plastic. Wasn’t fond of the orange flavor but liked all the rest.
Jocelyn M.
Mcallen, TX
So sour and sweet ahhhhh I love them! It comes with a lot of candies too so I never finish the whole thing in one sitting . I keep repurchasing these candies because they're so good! 😍
April O.
Florence, SC
I wasn’t really fond of all the flavors. The only ones I was complete with was the red, green, and purple ones. I didn’t very much like the yellow and orange flavors. Other then the flavors they are worth the money if you eat all the flavors
Melanie V.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a candy addict and I live sweetarts so chewy sweetarts were the death of me. They tasted so good that I finished it within days. I highly recommend this product if you love candy especially sour candy.
Skyler V.
Santa Clarita, CA
I loved these sour chews. They are so good!! I did not expect to like them as much as I did but I can’t stop eating them. They are so good even if you don’t like too much sour. Will definitely be buying again!
Magali T.
Mecca, CA
Who like more the sour
lindsey r.
Grand Bay, AL
I can't deal with really sour stuff or my mouth will get sore and hurt. If you eat a lot of these will it blister my mouth?
Richelle R.
Are these sour?
Brielle G.
Philippi , WV
Oriana C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I had the opportunity to taste this product and I love its flavor, thanks influenster and sweetarts are a sweetness