BY SWEETARTS #18 in Gummy Candy

If you like chewy mixed with sour mixed with amazing mixed with outrageousness then look no further. SweeTARTS Chewy Sours are like a sour punch in the face, but in a sweet, delicious way.

Elora M.
Grand forks , ND
One of my favorite candies, hands-down. I LOVE sour, and I'm a big fan of gummy/chewy (think sour gummy worms, sour straws, sour patch kids). These aren't as chewy as those candies, but they are soft enough to chew into without breaking a tooth. Just writing this review is making my mouth water, I swear to you. I'm imagining eating all of this sour candy and my body is like I'M READYYYYY!! These chewy sours are definitely pretty sour, I couldn't eat the whole roll at once without getting that weird raw feeling in my cheek and on my tongue. If you're craving something sour, try these out! They're reeeally good. I can't always find them in every store though, which is weird.
Jasmine R.
I was sent these candies in my voxbox. These candies are amazing! Of course that is if you're into sour candies. When you pop these candies into your mouth they start off with a subtle sourness and then keep a sweet/sour taste throughout. The best flavors are the blue and the red, but even with that being said all the flavors are very good. The texture is chewy but also dissolves after chewing which is really nice cause I hate when things are too chewy. Anyways I find these perfect because they give me a jolt of energy whenever I need it. I usually keep them on me to study because whenever I start feeling sleepy or lazy, I eat these to refocus and alert myself . I would recommend  SweeTARTS® Chewy Sours  to all you candy lovers!
Harley W.
These were really tasty, but so incredibly sour! It was almost unbearable. I had to give most of them to my friend who really likes sour candy. I was just not a fan. I like how affordable these treats are and how great they are to share, but just way too sour for me. I received these complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Miriam E.
Los Angeles , CA
Sweetarts have been a huge part of my life since i was a child and i have always loved sour things so these sour chewy Sweetarts that i recieved from the Lucky Vox Box from Influenster for free were amazing. As soon as you pop one into your mouth you can taste the tangy flavor and then you start chewing it and it starts tasting sweet and fruity and then the sour kicks in. I personally love these and will most likely run to my nearest store and purchase a second pack of these.
bryanna s.
I have a love-hate relationship with these! I received these for free in my Voxbox but always buy them at my local gas station. They taste so good but the sour taste can get a little overwhelming once you’ve eaten a bit. Regardless, I still can’t help but pick them up at the gas station whenever I see them!
Taylor C.
Margate, FL
This candy is nostalgic to me. Although the name has changed as well as the packaging, it tastes just as delicious as the Wonka Shockers. It's a chewy candy that is sour and then is sweet. The outside if hard, but easy to bite into. This candy was always a favorite in my house for over 15 years, and we will definitely repurchase.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
These are one of my new addictions.... I recieved them in my first ever VoxBox and had to try them for the first time! Thwhole pack was gone within an hour, haha. There is a serious sour kick to them but the sweetness followed by the sour is what makes it so much better! The flavors are strong but I wouldn't say overpowering in anyway. It's a candy that's easy for ANYONE to eat, the pieces turn to a soft chewable candy within seconds. I recommend putting these on your Halloween candy must have list!
Taylor L.
I got these for free in my Vox Box and fell in LOVE with them. I’ve bought them like 4 times since. They are my new favorite candy. If you ever had Shockerz candies as a kid, this is them. Sweet Tarts obviously just rebranded and re-released then. They’re soooo sour and delicious! Go buy some. Like, NOW!
Ieva P.
Seminole, OK
My husband got these when we first started dating and they are awesome for people who love some sour candies! The first bite is always super sour and then it becomes sweet they are chewy as well. I wish they would come out with even more different flavors as Sweet Tarts in general are so popular!
Jacquelyn S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love candy, whether its sweet to sour. These were super yummy because at the first chew it gives you a punch of sour but once you continue chewing it turns sweet. I have already repurchased these and keep a stash of them in my desk at work. The are perfect for a sweet and sour little snack.
Magali T.
Philippi , WV
Rate this 1-10?SweetTarts Tangy Candy
lindsey r.
Grand Bay, AL
I can't deal with really sour stuff or my mouth will get sore and hurt. If you eat a lot of these will it blister my mouth?