BY SWEETARTS

If you like chewy mixed with sour mixed with amazing mixed with outrageousness then look no further. SweeTARTS Chewy Sours are like a sour punch in the face, but in a sweet, delicious way.

Agnes H.
Lawrenceville, GA
It wasn’t really anything special. Tasted like standard sweetarts. These aren’t my favorite type of candy so I’m probably kind of harsh but I would recommend if you like sour products. This candy would be a good treat if you were looking for some.
Melissa S.
Tampa, FL
I personally do not like candy, especially sour candy. I gave these away to my sister who complained they were too sweet and did not have enough sour of a flavor. I would not purchase these for myself or any of the friends and family. Do not recommend!
Danna N.
Winthrop, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
So I personally love candy. Especially SweeTARTS! These fitin my purse so I can access them any time. I love that they are the chewy version instead of the hard kind as well. Definitely try!
Celese S.
Racine, WI
I love these. I like the chewy texture, it’s not sticky on your teeth. Plus the sour punch is a great taste with the sweet ending. I take these with whenever I go so a movie, one of my go to snacks!
Jasmine R.
I was sent these candies in my voxbox. These candies are amazing! Of course that is if you're into sour candies. When you pop these candies into your mouth they start off with a subtle sourness and then keep a sweet/sour taste throughout. The best flavors are the blue and the red, but even with that being said all the flavors are very good. The texture is chewy but also dissolves after chewing which is really nice cause I hate when things are too chewy. Anyways I find these perfect because they give me a jolt of energy whenever I need it. I usually keep them on me to study because whenever I start feeling sleepy or lazy, I eat these to refocus and alert myself . I would recommend  SweeTARTS® Chewy Sours  to all you candy lovers!
Ashley K.
Odenton , MD
I love candy. Sweet tarts remind me of going to the movies on a Friday night with friends from school. Or renting a blockbuster movie and having a sleepover.
Jetarika M.
Cedar hill, TX
I’m not a fan of sweetarts but these are so amazing. It’s like a burst of sour sweet flavor in your mouth. The packaging is nice and reminds you of your childhood.
Ieva P.
Shawnee, OK
My husband got these when we first started dating and they are awesome for people who love some sour candies! The first bite is always super sour and then it becomes sweet they are chewy as well. I wish they would come out with even more different flavors as Sweet Tarts in general are so popular!
Jacquelyn S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love candy, whether its sweet to sour. These were super yummy because at the first chew it gives you a punch of sour but once you continue chewing it turns sweet. I have already repurchased these and keep a stash of them in my desk at work. The are perfect for a sweet and sour little snack.
Paige M.
I was sent this in my voxbox, I personally could not try them as they were not vegan! So I had my mom sample them for me, and she said that they weren't what she was expecting. She said they were sour but the flavor just wasn't that great. So I don't think I would be recommending to others!
Magali T.
Mecca, CA
Who like more the sour
Britania S.
Walla Walla Washington
How do they make it?
Catherine L.
Do these stay sour, or do they fade to sweet? I'm looking for something that stays really sour!
Brielle G.