BY SWEETARTS

If you like chewy mixed with sour mixed with amazing mixed with outrageousness then look no further. SweeTARTS Chewy Sours are like a sour punch in the face, but in a sweet, delicious way.

Icycis C.
I instantly fell in love with these sweetart sour chews. I had sweetarts in the pass but not like these, influenster sent me these complimentary and now I'm hooked! My favorite is the pink one I believe its strawberry the lemon is great too. I have already bought many times mainly just to have the two :)
Ariel B.
These were perfectly sour and soft. I actually really enjoyed them. I havent thought to buy them lately because I've been having other cravings. Its definitely worth it and you can buy it at a gas station which is convenient. I'd recommend if you like the tart of spree but the chewy of sweetarts
Sara S.
Benton, KY
This candy has always been a favorite in our household they are the perfect texture and have a great flavor the purple blue and pink ones are my absolute favorite this is a great on the go snack whether you pick it up at a gas station or at your local convenience store
Agnes H.
Lawrenceville, GA
It wasn’t really anything special. Tasted like standard sweetarts. These aren’t my favorite type of candy so I’m probably kind of harsh but I would recommend if you like sour products. This candy would be a good treat if you were looking for some.
Victoria S.
Vidor, TX
I don’t have very much of a sweet tooth. But when I do crave candy I definitely want something kore in the sour side! These are awesome because they are super chewy without the powdery texture of normal sweet tarts
Cyd C.
Newport News, VA
Received this in one of my Influenster packages and to be honest I was a little hesitant at first. I have never tried the sweetarts before but I love the Sour ones. One of my favorite sour candies our there.
Morgan H.
Norfolk , VA
I love candy so much. I have purchased these many times since I received these. They are affordable and they meet all my taste cravings. I eat these until I have sores all through my mouth and have to stop.
Desire F.
Sleepy Eye, MN
I love all sweet candy and this one definitely helped crave my sweet tooth! I love sour things and these hit the spot. Perfect to eat in the car on a road trip! Would definitely repurchase again and again!
Jasmine R.
I was sent these candies in my voxbox. These candies are amazing! Of course that is if you're into sour candies. When you pop these candies into your mouth they start off with a subtle sourness and then keep a sweet/sour taste throughout. The best flavors are the blue and the red, but even with that being said all the flavors are very good. The texture is chewy but also dissolves after chewing which is really nice cause I hate when things are too chewy. Anyways I find these perfect because they give me a jolt of energy whenever I need it. I usually keep them on me to study because whenever I start feeling sleepy or lazy, I eat these to refocus and alert myself . I would recommend  SweeTARTS® Chewy Sours  to all you candy lovers!
Ieva P.
Shawnee, OK
My husband got these when we first started dating and they are awesome for people who love some sour candies! The first bite is always super sour and then it becomes sweet they are chewy as well. I wish they would come out with even more different flavors as Sweet Tarts in general are so popular!
Magali T.
Mecca, CA
Who like more the sour
Britania S.
Walla Walla Washington
How do they make it?
Catherine L.
Do these stay sour, or do they fade to sweet? I'm looking for something that stays really sour!
Brielle G.