BY SWEETARTS #12 in Gummy Candy

If you like chewy mixed with sour mixed with amazing mixed with outrageousness then look no further. SweeTARTS Chewy Sours are like a sour punch in the face, but in a sweet, delicious way.

• I had the opportunity to taste this product and I love its flavor...1 Answers
  • Rate this 1-10?SweetTarts Tangy Candy4 Answers
  • Where can I buy them? 2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jasmine R.
I was sent these candies in my voxbox. These candies are amazing! Of course that is if you're into sour candies. When you pop these candies into your mouth they start off with a subtle sourness and then keep a sweet/sour taste throughout. The best flavors are the blue and the red, but even with that being said all the flavors are very good. The texture is chewy but also dissolves after chewing which is really nice cause I hate when things are too chewy. Anyways I find these perfect because they give me a jolt of energy whenever I need it. I usually keep them on me to study because whenever I start feeling sleepy or lazy, I eat these to refocus and alert myself . I would recommend  SweeTARTS® Chewy Sours  to all you candy lovers!
Harley W.
These were really tasty, but so incredibly sour! It was almost unbearable. I had to give most of them to my friend who really likes sour candy. I was just not a fan. I like how affordable these treats are and how great they are to share, but just way too sour for me. I received these complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Miriam E.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweetarts have been a huge part of my life since i was a child and i have always loved sour things so these sour chewy Sweetarts that i recieved from the Lucky Vox Box from Influenster for free were amazing. As soon as you pop one into your mouth you can taste the tangy flavor and then you start chewing it and it starts tasting sweet and fruity and then the sour kicks in. I personally love these and will most likely run to my nearest store and purchase a second pack of these.
bryanna s.
I have a love-hate relationship with these! I received these for free in my Voxbox but always buy them at my local gas station. They taste so good but the sour taste can get a little overwhelming once you’ve eaten a bit. Regardless, I still can’t help but pick them up at the gas station whenever I see them!
Krista M.
These candies had an overall decent flavor. They were not overly sour or too sweet. But, to me they didn’t seem worth the effort to eat.  They outside coating was unexpectedly hard at first. Once you got past it, the flavor was a little bland and didn’t leave much of an impression, good or bad.
Taylor L.
I got these for free in my Vox Box and fell in LOVE with them. I’ve bought them like 4 times since. They are my new favorite candy. If you ever had Shockerz candies as a kid, this is them. Sweet Tarts obviously just rebranded and re-released then. They’re soooo sour and delicious! Go buy some. Like, NOW!
Amber F.
Salem, OR
These are one of my new addictions.... I recieved them in my first ever VoxBox and had to try them for the first time! Thwhole pack was gone within an hour, haha. There is a serious sour kick to them but the sweetness followed by the sour is what makes it so much better! The flavors are strong but I wouldn't say overpowering in anyway. It's a candy that's easy for ANYONE to eat, the pieces turn to a soft chewable candy within seconds. I recommend putting these on your Halloween candy must have list!
Jacquelyn S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love candy, whether its sweet to sour. These were super yummy because at the first chew it gives you a punch of sour but once you continue chewing it turns sweet. I have already repurchased these and keep a stash of them in my desk at work. The are perfect for a sweet and sour little snack.
Peyton H.
New Orleans, LA
These were so good! They were the first thing I grabbed out of my first VoxBox and I shared them with my calculus class. Honestly they made my day much better. I don't normally eat candy unless I am on a car ride but next time we make a pit stop I might just head over and pick up some of these.
Afnan A.
Tallahassee, FL
These are really good for people who love sour candy, and tropical flavors. I myself am not a big fan of both therefore I wasn't too into these. They're extremely sour almost to the extent of sour heads, just for reference. The packaging is also a little too tedious, but cute nonetheless.
Brielle G.
St Augustine, FL
Rate this 1-10?SweetTarts Tangy Candy
lindsey r.
Grand Bay, AL
I can't deal with really sour stuff or my mouth will get sore and hurt. If you eat a lot of these will it blister my mouth?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I buy them?
Catherine L.
Do these stay sour, or do they fade to sweet? I'm looking for something that stays really sour!