BY SWEETARTS

A pioneer in taste innovation, SweeTARTS delivers the original flavor combination of delightfully sweet and delicately tart in an array of colorful candy creations. SweeTARTS Soft and Chewy Ropes takes the classic flavor fusion a step further—creating bendable fun that’s licorice and SweeTARTS all in one. Chewy with a fruit-punch filling, SweeTARTS Ropes explodes with a mouthwatering maze of texture and taste that makes candy lovers go crazy.

Available Sizes

3.5OZ, 1.8OZ, 3OZ, 5OZ, 9OZ

Ingredients
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Wheat Flour, and Less Than 2% of Water, Citric Acid, Sorbitol, Confectioner's Glaze (Lac-Resin), Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Glycerin, Malic Acid, Gelatin, Vegetable Juice Color, Natural Flavors, Salt, Beta-Carotene Color.

Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
As I always say I am not a fan of things with fillings. This was a sweet surprise the inside was not gloopy it’s is the tart part of the experience. If you are a major fan of sweet tarts try these out. While it only gives you about four ropes.
Angela B.
Marquette
These used to called Kazoozles and I loved the funky name of them. I still like them even though they changed the name though. They’re extremely sweet, but sooo good! If you like chewy candy you definitely need to try these. They are tart like sweet tarts but not too bad.
Rachel P.
Vanderbilt
These are wonderfully sweet with a tangy center. They have that great taste of a sweetart that remember as a kids. The package stood out to me (a beautiful bright pink, it just caught my eye)  I paid $1.00 for a 3oz pouch at the Family Dollar Store (what a great price). These are great to take on any road trip. No mess!
Antoinette J.
One of my favorite chewy candies. These ropes are soft and tangy. Super addicting. It's a good thing there are only ten to a pack because they're so good that they go fast and before you know it they're gone! I do find them to be pricy, but I only buy them once or twice a year, so it's not that big of a deal.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I tried these randomly while baked off my ass, but I love them and when I get the muchies and want gummies, I usually always grab a pack! Plus they are fun to share.
Leslie H.
Coffeyville, KS
My husband and I can't resist these. Especially when the store we shop at uses smart product placement and keeps these RIGHT by the register haha. I even like to peel the chewy candy part off and eat the soft inside on its own... These are our go to favorite candy!
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband has me hooked on these ropes. They have a sweet/sour taste to them. They are chewy and yummy. You can eat 3 ropes for 150 calories. They are great when you are just looking for a sweet snack.
Leslie H.
Coffeyville, KS
THESE ARE THE BEST (non-chocolate) CANDIES EVER! Whenever my husband and I go to the store on our own, we grab a bag of these to show the other we were thinking of them lol. They taste amazing! The inside chewy part tasted similar to fun dip!
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to eat kazoozles as a kid (I think these are the same?) and loved them, but as I’ve gotten older I don’t like the sour tartness as much. However, these will always have a soft spot for me! Great at the movies!
Sara B.
Conroe, TX
I'm low key addicted to these 🙈 The cherry flavor is so good! The strawberry ones not so much. The flavor is good but the texture is way different than the cherry. SweeTarts® Cherry Punch Soft & Chewy Ropes
Alexandria V.
These are hard to find for some reason why don't they come to more stores?!
Thea R.
Meridian, ID
I have never seen these or tried these...Are they any good?
Dana A.
Dallas, NC
So is anybody else addicted to these? I have to have these! I am a home health nurse, and drive all day...I snack on these and its ridiculous! Lol they are so yummy.
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
Does anyone else think the gooey center tastes like fun dip?? lol love it
cheyenne m.
El Paso, TX
Where can i find these!!