Add a Photo

By SWEETARTS
Molly M.
Molly M.
Volant, PA

I use to eat these as a kid and I still love them. I really like , as their name implies, their tarty taste. They are not my favorite candy
Jen N.
Jen N.
Elmira, NY

This is always a fun candy to pack in for a movie night or bring to the movies (since they are so overpriced!)
Julie E.
Julie E.
Shelby Twp, MI

So yummy! Love these so much as a great treat and they taste so good! Really sweet just like candy should be
Aulaura B.
Aulaura B.
Royal Oak, MI

Sweet Tarts are my favorite candy. They are really sweet and tart (hence the name) The are like Laffy Taffy, but hard candy
Christine E.
Christine E.

If you're looking for a little something old school, Sweetarts are perfect! They are my favorite thing to take to the movie theaters because being so sour, they stop me from eating too many in one sitting and feeling sick. I love the blues!
Hailee R.
Hailee R.
Mcloud, Ok

I have loved sweetarts since I was a kid! and now I get to share them with my children.. Good snack on the go, or for a movie. Don't leave your hands sticky or melt.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA

Has been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid. I love the flavors, especially blue. I always bite down on them. I like eating it like that better.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Sacred Heart, MN

I recently bought a box and it had yellow again! Love this candy could eat it all day! I think the ones in the theater boxes taste better, than the rolls
Not a big fan of them now, used to like them as a kid but honestly I couldn't tell you what flavors there are. Just too tart for me now.
Mary J.
Mary J.

I always get these around Valentines Day and Easter. They're really good and a little sour. I love all the different flavors.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Steubenville , Oh

Whats your favorite one? I love the purple

Join Now