BY SWEETARTS

• Whats your favorite one? I love the purple 2 Answers
  • "They're really good and a little sour." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of them now, used to like them as a kid but honestly I couldn't tell you what flavors there are." in 1 review
  • "Love this candy could eat it all day!" in 1 review
  • "They are really sweet and tart (hence the name) The are like Laffy Taffy, but hard candy " in 1 review
  • "Has been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid." in 1 review
Julie E.
Julie E.
Shelby Twp, MI
Foodie Expert
So yummy! Love these so much as a great treat and they taste so good! Really sweet just like candy should be
Aulaura B.
Aulaura B.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tarts are my favorite candy. They are really sweet and tart (hence the name) The are like Laffy Taffy, but hard candy
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Sacred Heart, MN
I recently bought a box and it had yellow again! Love this candy could eat it all day! I think the ones in the theater boxes taste better, than the rolls
Christine E.
Christine E.
If you're looking for a little something old school, Sweetarts are perfect! They are my favorite thing to take to the movie theaters because being so sour, they stop me from eating too many in one sitting and feeling sick. I love the blues!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Has been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid. I love the flavors, especially blue. I always bite down on them. I like eating it like that better.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Ripley, WV
Foodie Expert
I love sweetarts but they are a little on the sour side. They are great for on the go or a quick snack at the movies.
Mary J.
Mary J.
I always get these around Valentines Day and Easter. They're really good and a little sour. I love all the different flavors.
Hailee R.
Hailee R.
Mcloud, Ok
I have loved sweetarts since I was a kid! and now I get to share them with my children.. Good snack on the go, or for a movie. Don't leave your hands sticky or melt.
Alexx D.
Alexx D.
Calumet, MI
Sweetarts were and still are my favorite candy! There are so many flavors in one package, and taste great!
Not a big fan of them now, used to like them as a kid but honestly I couldn't tell you what flavors there are. Just too tart for me now.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Steubenville, OH
Whats your favorite one? I love the purple