Add a Photo

Julie E.
Julie E.
Shelby Twp, MI

So yummy! Love these so much as a great treat and they taste so good! Really sweet just like candy should be
Molly M.
Molly M.
Volant, PA

I use to eat these as a kid and I still love them. I really like , as their name implies, their tarty taste. They are not my favorite candy
Jen N.
Jen N.
Elmira, NY

This is always a fun candy to pack in for a movie night or bring to the movies (since they are so overpriced!)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Just enough to get the fulfillment of a snack. Usually I have enough for two snacks in one box. Perfect for on the go.
Not a big fan of them now, used to like them as a kid but honestly I couldn't tell you what flavors there are. Just too tart for me now.
Alexx D.
Alexx D.
Calumet, MI

Sweetarts were and still are my favorite candy! There are so many flavors in one package, and taste great!
Hailee R.
Hailee R.
Mcloud, Ok

I have loved sweetarts since I was a kid! and now I get to share them with my children.. Good snack on the go, or for a movie. Don't leave your hands sticky or melt.
Mary J.
Mary J.

I always get these around Valentines Day and Easter. They're really good and a little sour. I love all the different flavors.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Ripley, WV

I love sweetarts but they are a little on the sour side. They are great for on the go or a quick snack at the movies.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA

Has been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid. I love the flavors, especially blue. I always bite down on them. I like eating it like that better.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Steubenville, OH

Whats your favorite one? I love the purple

Join Now