BY SWEET WHEAT

Dietary Supplement. 100% Organic Sweet Wheat® USDA Organic. Gain Energy*. Increase Vitality*. Gluten-Free Raw. Live Enzymes! Do you constantly wonder where all your energy went?  Is your health in need of a serious tune-up?  Sweet Wheat® organic freeze dried wheat grass juice powder is a complete source of daily nutrition for your body and mind that utilizes the natural energizing and detoxifying benefits of pure, organic wheat grass juice*.  Each capsule is packed with antioxidants, essential vitamins, live enzymes, minerals, amino acids, phytonutrients and more to supercharge your energy levels and promot. see more...

Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I add this too my orang juice every morning! I love it! My slime tone is brighter, I feel better, I stopped taking for a week when I ran out and you could see such a huge difference its recommended from me for sure!
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
My mother started me on these when I was about 13 years old (the kids version of the brand originally) and I use these regularly- they not only help me with energy but they also help clear my face from acne or blemishes.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
I love adding it to my shakes and green juices, great nutritional addition for those who want to eat healthy
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Yes try it and since working out i like to try natural products often and for a fair price its not bad