BY TARTE

Sweet Tarte Fragrance - Only at ULTA!Tarte Sweet Tarte Fragrance transports you to a sweet escape and gets you #prettyinapinch for date night, family time, or dinner with friends in just one swipe. The warm, dreamy base of sustainably-sourced Madagascar vanilla is layered with delicate, essential orange oil as its signature note for a fresh, pure, long-lasting scent - it's warm and playful just like you, tartlets.Fragrance notes:Top: orange, mandarin, passion fruit and berryHeart: passion fruit, lychee, gardenia and vanillaBase: vanilla, cedarwood, sandalwood and musk - Sweet Tarte Fragrance see more...

Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I am always resistant to roller-ball type scents, but when Kathleen lights raved about the sweet scent, I had to try it. I love a good sweet scent and this delivered. I highly recommend and reach for this often. Because it’s a roller ball, you can keep it in your purse and apply as be necessary.
Annie F.
My husband bought me this as a surprise one day (probably because I smell bad haha, just kidding, I asked him to pick it up for me after work one day), and it's my new favorite perfume! I rotate scents depending upon my mood, the outfit I'm wearing, and the occasion, and this is one I've noticed I reach for more often!
Jackie M.
Shippensburg, PA
I received this roller ball for christmas and I LOVE it. It smells great and is great for travel!! I believe the person who bought it for me got it on Tarte.com. I do wish that it was bigger but I would definitely buy again!!!
Abigail N.
I received this as a sample in my Ulta delivery and I am in love! First off the packaging is really cute and girly. The scent is sweet like vanilla, without being too much, with undertones of a warm musky sandalwood. The scent lasts all day and only gets better throughout the day. I definitely plan on picking up a bottle!!
Michele W.
Washington, DC
I received this as a free sample from an ulta.com purchase. This smells so sweet and spicy perfect for a spring/summer fragrance. I will definitely purchase this product I just wish it was a bigger size, I can only find the option to purchase a travel rollerball but it’s under $25 so that’s a great deal.
Nicky T.
Toledo, OH
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume! It doesn't fade away fast and is long lasting and has a gorgeous bottle. It fits in your purse. It isn't a strong smell it's just right. I really enjoy it and bought my mom a bottle this year for Christmas since she loved the smell of mine so much!
Karina L.
I have 2 of these on my two little makeup bags I loveeeeee perfumes! It has a sweet fresh smell! I get complimented all day on what I'm wearing! I but this at least once a month! Thank You! I love it so much!
Destini L.
I absolutely adore Tarte cosmetics! I haven’t found a product I hate! The lip stain/lipstick is to die for. I loved the color and it is really cutely packaged! I’m a repeat user and will continue to be one!!! I don’t think they over price one bit, you pay for the best! Love Tarte Lips!❤️
Raisa G.
This smells so sweet and delicious! I would never have chosen to buy a fragrance from Tarte, but after receiving a deluxe sample of this, I couldn't stop smelling myself. Tarte did a really good job with this, it's simple and fresh and will most likely appeal to a lot of people.
Hailey B.
this is a good perfume ! it’s light and delicate ! and like it says in the name it is very sweet ! i’ve has this little rollball one for about 3 weeks ! it has a very nice bottle ! but i think it’s a little to sweet for me ! but i recommend to people who like things that are sweet .