BY SPORTS RESEARCH CORPORATION

Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer 1 Case see more...

Regina S.
I absolutely love this product!!! I swear it changed my life for the better. I use to be a little heavier in my stomach area and my personal trainer told me it would change my life. He informed me it would just help get rid of water weight but I really feel like it helped with my weight over all. I love that the band came with a sample of the creme. You honestly only need a little and you will notice so much in your stomach literally after the 1st use. I will say I don’t like that it leaves oil but it think that’s what makes it work. Also it has a slight scent but it works bc it calms your body odor down under the band in my opinion.
Dulce A.
Navarre, FL
I just order this sweet sweat waist trimmer, & today was the first day i wore it. Let me start off with the packaging its super cute, it brings a storage bag & a sample of there sweet sweat stick. Ive used there sweet stick before and i must say that it works wonders. And for the waist trimmer omg !!!!! You sweat so much i cant wait to continue using my sweet sweat. & you guys its super affordable $20 on amazon!!! Go try it out & don’t hesitate you wont regret it!
Rene E.
san antonio
5/5 I never workout without it. After using this for almost a month I’ve already seen results and it happened very fast! At first I didn’t use the balm but once I bought it I realized I was missing out! It really targets your problem areas and gets them working to trim that excess fat
Brittney A.
Love the sweet sweat waste trainer !! As well as the gel! Definitely a must try ! Very very effective ! I am very satisfied with product I even got one for my mom ! It was very affordable and I’d totally purchase again !
Megan T.
Bend, OR
I love this waist trimmer! Super easy to clean, doesn’t slide around on you and is really easy to adjust. I feel like it helps me shed extra water weight which is nice!
Maria V.
I use this for that extra sweat during my cardio. I don’t normally wear it while lifting but it doesn’t bother me or get in the way when I do. I recommend this for a little extra edge on your work out. I feel like it gets me to go harder for that satisfaction of seeing how much I sweat when I take off the waist trainer.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
This works great! It really makes me sweat. If you buy this I would pair it with the gel that comes with it and it makes you sweat even more. It is affordable but I think there is cheaper out there. Like I said, I love mine, but I also have a $10 that does the same
Chinks 👛.
Queens
Let me just start off by saying this is the most comfortable waist trainer I’ve ever used. I been through at least two brands and none of those compare to how comfortable this one is. It makes the workout easier because you’re not feeling uncomfortable and eager to finish your routine just so you can take it off. Instead this one makes you want to keep it on all day. I will keep you guys posted on results with pictures soon!