Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer

Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer 1 Case

Do this waist trainer really help support your back while removing water from the waist?
is this really effective for exercise routine ? do you recommend it to me? Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer - [brand:influenster]
Can you use this after giving birth ?
Start your review of Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer!
Shavonne Z.
Buda, TX
Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer uploaded by Shavonne Z.
I put this on with EVERY workout! This Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer that I bought in pink is fully adjustable via Velcro and definitely feels like it increases the waist temperature thus allowing for more sweat in that area! Now, whether it equates to burning fat and any other medically related information I can’t be sure, but I feel personally for me that it helps do just that!
Angelina B.
Brunswick, GA
Doesn’t do a damn thing. If I could give 0 stars I would. Better off with a waist trainer/corset because this only impairs your workout form while being very uncomfortable. How does the lady in photo wear it on bare skin???
Anastasia A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer uploaded by Anastasia A.
I love these waist trimmer bands ! I usually use it on leg days or while I’m doing cardio. They’re great to lose the water weight you’re holding around your waist! Also combined with the sweet sweat gel it’s just great! Disclaimer: it WONT burn the fat. It’s purpose is to get the -water weight- out by making you sweat more 💪🏻😎
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer uploaded by Candace K.
I love this waist trimmer. It's so comfortable to wear under my workout clothes. It definitely makes the area sweat more. It's great to wear especially when you're doing cardio. I've had mine for like 2 years now & its still in great condition!
iryna K.
Wheeling, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I think this is a decent product. It’s a little bulky if you try to wear a tank top over and the sweat tends to go down to my leggings and leaves giant sweat puddles. But if no one is going to see you, I would recommend this for cardio or warm ups.Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer Sports Research Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer Belt [product:sweet-sweat-premium-waist-trimmer-for-men-&-women] Sweet Sweat Stick, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.4 oz, Sports Research Corporation
Destiny D.
Chicopee, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really like this waist trainer, really adjustable and fits great, definitely makes me sweat. Wish it was a bit cheaper but it was worth it.
Ashley R.
Scranton, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer uploaded by Ashley R.
I actually live this waist trimmer! It hold great during workouts and the sweat does not slip out the band as much just the wait band is more so wet but I guess that depends on how hard ya working out!
Erica  F.
Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer uploaded by Erica  F.
The only reason Sweet Sweat is not 5 stars because as your waist get smaller I feel like it doesn't get as tight as I want it too. But it does make you sweat and I don't use the creams.
Carolina G.
San Benito, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Me encanto súper comoda y sudo muçhisimo no se nota sobre la ropa puedes hacer cualquier ejercicio te ayuda a sudar mucho y te ayuda a tonificar
Erika  J.
Urbandale, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this thing! I need to buy another because I’ve worn it so much but honestly, it’s held up. I just need another one so I don’t feel gross wearing the same one everyday 😅 I definitely recommend using the Sweet Sweat Stick, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.4 oz, Sports Research Corporation because you will sweat even more!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jwootress S.
Flowermound, TX
il y a 3 mois
Arianna H. il y a 2 mois
I promise its alot more exciting when you actually SEE all of that sweat that came out of you!
Ashlynne M.
N Las Vegas, NV
il y a 6 mois
Thinking about getting a Sheex waist trainer, anyone try this?Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer [product:neo-products-usa-inc-super-waist-trimmer-lower-back-wrap-helps-to-burn-fat-&-has-lumbar-support]
Tawun B.
il y a 9 mois
Patricia J. il y a 7 mois
To be honest yes 👍🏽 I had started using the cream along with the trimmer belt when I was 260 and now I’m 215 . It does help your muscles cool fown after you work out