BY SPORTS RESEARCH

What is Sweet Sweat Sweet Sweat is a topical workout enhancer that can actually target problem and injured areas improving circulation, motivation and sweating during exercise. By increasing circulation and sweating, more energy is directed to the... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Michelle B.
Sweet Sweat is awesome because feel like your fat is just melting away. I’ve been very pleased with it and I would definitely order it again. Overall I think the price is good for what you get because it’s a high quality product.
Anna O.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this I just rather use the stick. It's a lot more convenient and I don't get it all over my hands. Great product for increasing blood flow and for injuries. It also helps a lot with recovery. Would definitely recommend.
Raquel N.
This product is amazing!!! I used it for the first time the other day and it 100% enhances your workouts! I was sweating like never before, literally dripping! Deffinitekt using it in very workout now!