BY SPORTS RESEARCH CORPORATION

Sweet Sweat(tm) Workout Enhancer Vasodilator New "Hands-Free" Applicator Targets "Slow to Respond" problem areas Substantially improves Circulation and Sweating Accelerates Thermogenic E ect (Burning Calories) during your workout Fights muscle fatigue, while Enhancing Muscle Activity Stimulates the Sweat Glands releasing built up toxins Supports and Enhances Vasodilation, Motivation and Energy during Physical Activity Fights against painful injuries such as Shin Splints, Pulls and Strains see more...

Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
This stuff is super cool and definitely worth the money. In addition to using this I also use the sweet sweat waist trainer belt while I work out. After just half an hour of any type of cardio I can take The belt off and be absolutely dripping in sweat. It’s really kind of gross but I love the feeling and it’s nice to know that my workout was successful and that I’m losing water weight by using this product. I definitely recommend if you have the money. I have also tried using Abolene which is a little bit cheaper and also seems to do the trick. I would say the main difference between the two is that sweet sweat isn’t as sticky and weird of a feeling when you put it on your body.
Mary S.
irming up that I need to do sometimes. It is a great workout enhancer and helps lose the water weight around those troubled areas.
Most people need to understand this is not going to give you a flat stomach but will help with bloating and water weight. As mentioned in the about section it is just an enhanceer. It is a great thing to wear during a cardio or HIIT session when you want to be just a little more lean. Does not give long term results.

I however love it, I feel that my gym sessions are so effective and I really get everything I can out of them while wearing this product.
Ronnie S.
Lindsay, CA
I bought this about a month ago to go along with my sweat vest and let me tell you this has changed my life! I leave the gym dripping in sweat. My sweat vest is soaked and I love it. I’ve been losing inches off my waist and my stretch marks are fading big time. My back is starting to look more toned and I’m just feeling so motivated. Sweat sweet is the best thing I ever bought and I really recommend it.
Dorthy T.
This thing is the bomb.com. I have been using the stick version in conjunction with the waistband for a little more than half a year, and I SWEAT. Considering the fact that I don’t really sweat on the top half of my body, and having this helped me get warmed up faster and sweat more which is good for me, so I can burn some water weight off me is such a dream for me. Now it feels weird to not workout or do cardio without my sweet sweat and the waistband together.
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is the BOMB! I applied it to my stomach and back where the sweat belt goes and I applied it to my arms and did my normal fasted cardio but I sweat like 100x more. When I took my sweat belt off it sounded like someone poured water on the floor... no joke. And my arms were dripping! I def recommend this stuff and it works a million times better with a sweat belt too!
Shelsi L.
San Diego , CA
When i purchased this i was warned it does not work on everybody, but for me it sure did! I sweat a ton more in areas where i have a hard time sweating. It did not have a strong odor which was a plus. It did not leave me shiny or sticky. I just love it! Pair it with the waist trimmer and you’re on your way to weight loss 😊
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
I Recently purchased this product to use with my sweet sweat waist trimmer. I want sure what to expect however I was pleasantly surprised. It makes you sweat like crazy during workouts and really makes you feel like you had a great workout. Used with the trimmer belt it works great!!
Rebecca S.
Waxahachie
I love love love this product! I originally heard about it through Lauren Drain fit. This combined with the band is perfect! Leaves you drenched in sweat! Would recommend to anyone and everyone Sweet Sweat Stick, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.4 oz, Sports Research Corporation
Shannon B.
Round Rock, TX
I LOVE using this stick right before my workouts. In all honesty, some days this is my only motivation because I know once I take my waist band trimmer off, there will be results of sweat. I highly recommend this product to anyone who likes to sweat AND needs some motivation. Once you wear it one time, you’ll realize why it’s addicting to wear it every time you work out.
Servete D.
Astoria, NY
Honestly, I am no gym fanatic but I am certainly trying. I absolutely love this product! It works so much better when applying it with the sweat stick band! The amount of results I have seen with this is astonishing! Helps with circulation and overall increases performance!
Dede B.
desoto, TX
So does it actually help slim down in the area you apply it on? I know it causes sweat but are the results temporary?
Ursula M.
W Bloomfield, MI
For those like me , skinny but with a small belly ; have you tried getting rid of that belly with this ? Because eating habits and exercising are doing amazing for me but I need that extra care on the stomach area :(
Cheyenne S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this stuff actually worth it? Stuck if I should buy it or not
Megan S.
Mount Airy, NC
I am wanting to try this product but have been hesitant to purchase it because of the price being a little steep. Has anyone had good results from using this product?
Kimberly F.
Has anyone used Sweet Sweat? Does it work well? What are your thoughts? Sweet Sweat Stick, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.4 oz, Sports Research Corporation