BY SPORTS RESEARCH #78 in Vitamins & Supplements

SIZING Large (Fits waist up to 44") Medium (Fits waist up to 38") Small (Fits waist up to 33") Flexible Custom Fit For Exercising The Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer was designed to be worn during exercise. The trimmers contoured fit and flexible neoprene...

Buy on Amazon
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best thing i ever purchased after having a baby and you have some belly jiggles you want to get rid of, try this thing,, my husband even didnt think this will work until i started to show him how much i sweat after gym or simply wear it when we go for a walk and boy it does make you sweat so bad, i have seen results and im so pumped to see more results in future, the gel helps a lot too, it smells amazing, this band is easy to put on and it never rubs anywhere i never had skin irritation with it, i love it !!!
Lydia B.
Leo, IN
I am trying to lose a little weight especially around my waist and this product has really tightened it up. I bought mine of Amazon and it 100% works and is comfortable to wear. I'll even wear it in my sleep. It does make you sweat a lot so make sure to stay hydrated.
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
I am loving this i right now to kick start my fitness journey (for the thousandth time). It’s makes you sweat but it isn’t restrictive. I have a waist trainer that you can work out in, but it irritates my skin, this one does not. 🙌🏽🥇
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
I have recommended this to everyone I know! It’s worth the cost! I use it everyday during my workouts and the results have been unbelievable!!!! I purchased mine through amazon! I would totally buy again and again!!!!
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this belt because I’ve found other sweat belts are too stretchy so it takes alot of pulling and then where you Velcro shut it scratches on your side. This belt is sturdy and wraps tightly without shrinking too much where you have to close it. Works great with the sweet sweat stick or cream. Cost more than the cheaper belts but the belt is made of better material.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
I've used this for 6 months now on my cardio days. While it does make me sweat more when I put it on, I don't think it makes my stomach leaner. I'm still going to use it but it is not very necessary.
Hiba k.
Ogden, UT
I have been using this product for a little bit of time now and I love it! This product really makes you sweat up a storm! The trimmer stays in place so there’s no sliding. Would definitely buy this again
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
My family and friends say I'm addicted to working out, but since I bought this product I'm even more addicted. While wearing it for cardio you don't feel like you're going to over heat or pass out, it still keeps you cool even though you are producing a lot of sweat! When you first remove it after a long work out those abs pop
Stephanie F.
For years I’ve been looking for a reliable waist trimmer with no luck then I found sweet sweat! This waist trimmer is awesome it does work and in just a few weeks I saw a noticeable difference. I love it, i will always recommend it to friends.
Miranda T.
Rome, NY
This product fits comfortably, stays in place, and really works. When used with thebsweet sweat coconut rub, it maximizes the effectiveness of the wrap. After a good workout, my stomach and back will be drenched with sweat, but it still doesn't bundle the sweat band. Highly recommend!!
Cherice D.
Crofton, MD
Has anyone tried Sweet Sweat Premium Waist Trimmer for Men & WomenDoes it really work? Have you noticed a difference in your mid-section? What are the pros or cons? Is it really necessary to wear the cream that it comes with? Does it work without the cream?
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
I own the sweet sweat gel already but how does the sweet sweat compare to a regular waist trimmer?