Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation

by Sweet Sweat

SWEET SWEAT: Targets Slow to Respond problem areas Substantially improves Circulation and Sweating Accelerates Thermogenic Effect (Burning Calories) during your workout Fights muscle fatigue, while Enhancing Muscle Activity Stimulates the Sweat Glands releasing built up toxins Supports and Enhances Vasodilation, Motivation, and Energy during Physical Activity Fights against painful injuries such as Shin Splints, Pulls, and Strains *Shelf life is a minimum of five years.

Does this product work well for you? Do you use it under a waist trainer?
How this works?
Hi does this actually work?
Start your review of Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation!
oakland
This brand has helped me so much in building a better body for myself it makes you sweat like crazy... I just can’t get enough of this product I have stocked up on sweet sweat many time there products run out really fast this is the best product I’ve ever tried it makes me wanna work out more know that I’ll be able to sweat into a better body!!i 100% recommend [product:sweet-sweat-stick,-workout-enhancer-cream,-64-oz,-sports-research-corporation]
NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
This product gets the job done! smells good, soft scent, doesn't cause me to break out and paired with the sweet sweat belt you really see results! I hold a lot of water weight so this has been a great help. It works without the belt as well, but for best results, use with the sweet sweat belt (or equivalent).
Silver Spring, MD
Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation uploaded by Emely R.
I love sweet sweat, it helps me feel motivated when I’m working out. On my best days in drenched of sweat I know’ gross!! But totally worth it [product:sweet-sweat-jar,-workout-enhancer-cream,-6.5-oz,-sports-research-corporation]
Westwood, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff does what it’s supposed to. It’s like a petroleum jelly that you put on before working out to make you sweat more. It doesn’t tingle or anything and you will definitely sweat. I think you can find cheaper products though
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't sweat when I work out. I've tried all kinds of tips and tricks to be able to sweat and this was the only thing that worked! I use a sweat sweet band over my midsection during a workout and you better believe it is drippingggg sweat when I take it off!
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a great way to show you’ve sweated so much. You just put a thin layer on & use with your waist trainer & once you’re done with your workout, you’ll definitely see it
Midlothian, TX
I use this gel every time I work out. I typically put it on my stomach and shoulder. My shoulder gets over worked sometimes from playing sports or lifting, so I will lather it on. With it, my shoulder warms up a lot faster and makes it easier to lift or play as sport faster and better. Extra positive, it makes my stomach sweat like crazy and gets me ready for that summer body! It also has a clean smell to it that masks the odor from working out. I live by this stuff. The only thing I’m not a fan of is if you don’t wipe it off before your clothes touch it, it can stain your clothes.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,470 reviews
So I love this Sweet Sweat workout enhancing cream because it does work as a wonderful thermogenic and it really does make your body sweat wherever you apply it. But I am giving it three stars only because I hate the way it feels and it clogs my pores so badly
Mililani, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was recommended to me by my friend. Works extremely well if you want to target certain areas to work out that extra sweat! Only downside is that it can be slightly messy and stain your workout clothing.
I want to preface this by saying that Sweet Sweat only works as hard as you do. If you're not working hard on a routine basis, you're very unlikely to see results. Low-intensity workouts such as yoga and walking will not benefit from this product. However, if you add this to a high intensity workout such as running, biking, swimming, martial arts, etc., you will feel the difference. I use this along with the brand's waistband while running and I can feel my core getting hot and sweaty much earlier than when I go natural. It's not going to make you drop pounds instantly, but it engages your muscles more and helps you shed water weight (bloat) faster. I have noticed that while my weight has barely changed since using this product, my stomach is flatter and I've finally gotten rid of my pesky lovehandles.

Sweet Sweat has a consistency like coconut oil and can be a pain to clean. I recommend using the waistband on top of the cream, and wearing clothes that won't break your heart if they get slightly grease-stained. Also, the waistband holds everything in place and for me, seeing the sweat pour down your body once you take the band off is grossly satisfying. If you don't want to wear the waistband, consider skipping a shirt and working out in just a sports bra. You can also wear this while swimming.

Overall, I would recommend Sweet Sweat to anyone looking to get that extra help while working out. It's not a miracle worker but it does work. I can see a difference in my body since I started using it and I'm so happy and confident with my results. Thank you, Sweet Sweat!

Ask a question to the Influenster community...