Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation

by Sweet Sweat

SWEET SWEAT: Targets Slow to Respond problem areas Substantially improves Circulation and Sweating Accelerates Thermogenic Effect (Burning Calories) during your workout Fights muscle fatigue, while Enhancing Muscle Activity Stimulates the Sweat Glands releasing built up toxins Supports and Enhances Vasodilation, Motivation, and Energy during Physical Activity Fights against painful injuries such as Shin Splints, Pulls, and Strains *Shelf life is a minimum of five years.

Does this product work well for you? Do you use it under a waist trainer?
How this works?
Hi does this actually work?
Start your review of Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation!
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this to work out, I recently bought the coconut one to work out in, its good! The only reason why I didn’t give it a 5 star is because of the oil, this will stain your shirt. This does help you sweat!
Hanover, PA
Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation uploaded by melissa L.
This stuff is the BOMB! I applied it to my stomach and back where the sweat belt goes and I applied it to my arms and did my normal fasted cardio but I sweat like 100x more. When I took my sweat belt off it sounded like someone poured water on the floor... no joke. And my arms were dripping! I def recommend this stuff and it works a million times better with a sweat belt too! Sweet Sweat Stick, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.4 oz, Sports Research Corporation Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation Sports Research Sweet Sweat Skin Cream Sweet Sweat Coconut Workout Enhancer Sweet Sweat Skin Cream, 13.5 Ounce Jar SWEET SWEAT 'Unscented' Workout Enhancing Gel - XL Jar (13.5oz)
California
Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation uploaded by Kristine M.
SWEET SWEAT 'Unscented' Workout Enhancing Gel - XL Jar (13.5oz) this is my second jar! I use it every time I work out along with the sweet sweat waist band. It REALLY makes you sweat and does what it says it will! I’ve used it on my waist, arms, and even my face lol. It works!!
Hollister, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
At first I was skeptical about this product because it has a weird jelly feeling. Let me just tell you guys this product makes my workouts 100 times more motivating once I remove my waist trainer I can see all the sweat and I has made me lose 3 pounds weekly. I bought this product at GNC. It is very affordable I truly recommend it
Sarasota, FL
This is a great product, but for the price you can go to your local drug store and buy albolene and get the same effect. This product is not a miracle product just like any get skinny quick product, but this product will help with water retention in the tummy area. I recommend this product, but don't expect to look like Kim k in 5 days.
Jacksonville, FL
The very first time I used it I was in love. I am not one to have sweat pouring just little droplets lol. I used this all over before my workout and I am drenched by the end of it. I absolutely love Sweet Sweat so much so I invested in the sweatband which is another review.
Personally never tried this but I've heard several reviews from friends about it and they all said it was amazing!! They apply it under their sweat and and it was like magic when they worked out. I would totally try this, I just haven't gotten around to it but it yet!
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this as a workout enhancer, it really makes you sweat and if you combine it with the belt, it works fantastically.  i have r bought at least 4 times. it exceeded my expectations and i hate working out without it. It will be a staple of mine forever
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wow! This product left me speechless when I first used it. My best friend made me try it one day at the gym. It made me sweat a lot!!! I applied the product on my belly then wrapped it with my waist trainer. I use it everyday when I'm working it at the gym.
Kaufman , TX
Tried this for the first time last summer. It definitely made me sweat..... LIKE CRAZY. I put it on my stomach then wrapped me up in a sweat band. I could literally wring a cup of water out of my band after working out. I also noticed my tummy firming faster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...