BY SWEET SWEAT

SWEET SWEAT: Targets Slow to Respond problem areas Substantially improves Circulation and Sweating Accelerates Thermogenic Effect (Burning Calories) during your workout Fights muscle fatigue, while Enhancing Muscle Activity Stimulates the Sweat Glands releasing built up toxins Supports and Enhances Vasodilation, Motivation, and Energy during Physical Activity Fights against painful injuries such as Shin Splints, Pulls, and Strains *Shelf life is a minimum of five years. see more...

• Do you really think this product helps target fat in spec...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought this in groupon? Is that original? Does...2 Answers
  • Does this cream really make you sweat?1 Answers
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is the BOMB! I applied it to my stomach and back where the sweat belt goes and I applied it to my arms and did my normal fasted cardio but I sweat like 100x more. When I took my sweat belt off it sounded like someone poured water on the floor... no joke. And my arms were dripping! I def recommend this stuff and it works a million times better with a sweat belt too! Sweet Sweat Stick, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.4 oz, Sports Research CorporationSweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research CorporationSports Research Sweet Sweat Skin CreamSweet Sweat Coconut Workout EnhancerSweet Sweat Skin Cream, 13.5 Ounce JarSWEET SWEAT 'Unscented' Workout Enhancing Gel - XL Jar (13.5oz)
Regina S.
I absolutely love this product!!! I swear it changed my life for the better. I use to be a little heavier in my stomach area and my personal trainer told me it would change my life. He informed me it would just help get rid of water weight but I really feel like it helped with my weight over all. I don’t really care for the oil resude but I really feel it works. And the best part is the cream will last forever bc you only need a quarter size amount and it will cover so much.
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works ... But no really, it really makes you sweat. I've tried using the belt with and without this stuff and it's a huge difference. The pictures I've posted are a two week time span using this product and the belt from this same company. I achieved these results with a semi-healthy diet, and working out five days a week at least two hours each of those days. I'm excited to see how much further I can get with this product!
Kristine M.
California
SWEET SWEAT 'Unscented' Workout Enhancing Gel - XL Jar (13.5oz) this is my second jar! I use it every time I work out along with the sweet sweat waist band. It REALLY makes you sweat and does what it says it will! I’ve used it on my waist, arms, and even my face lol. It works!!
Alejandra V.
Manteca
This product is amazing! It definitely helps you sweat on the body parts you want. The only downside to this product is that the cream gets everywhere and it’s a bit hard to wipe off.
Krynn P.
I want to preface this by saying that Sweet Sweat only works as hard as you do. If you're not working hard on a routine basis, you're very unlikely to see results. Low-intensity workouts such as yoga and walking will not benefit from this product. However, if you add this to a high intensity workout such as running, biking, swimming, martial arts, etc., you will feel the difference. I use this along with the brand's waistband while running and I can feel my core getting hot and sweaty much earlier than when I go natural. It's not going to make you drop pounds instantly, but it engages your muscles more and helps you shed water weight (bloat) faster. I have noticed that while my weight has barely changed since using this product, my stomach is flatter and I've finally gotten rid of my pesky lovehandles.

Sweet Sweat has a consistency like coconut oil and can be a pain to clean. I recommend using the waistband on top of the cream, and wearing clothes that won't break your heart if they get slightly grease-stained. Also, the waistband holds everything in place and for me, seeing the sweat pour down your body once you take the band off is grossly satisfying. If you don't want to wear the waistband, consider skipping a shirt and working out in just a sports bra. You can also wear this while swimming.

Overall, I would recommend Sweet Sweat to anyone looking to get that extra help while working out. It's not a miracle worker but it does work. I can see a difference in my body since I started using it and I'm so happy and confident with my results. Thank you, Sweet Sweat!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff does amazing at making me sweat extra on my tummy. I use this and then put the wrap over and oh my gosh it’s crazy how much sweat is dripping off after I’m done working out. I love this stuff and it’s hydrating!
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
At first I was skeptical about this product because it has a weird jelly feeling. Let me just tell you guys this product makes my workouts 100 times more motivating once I remove my waist trainer I can see all the sweat and I has made me lose 3 pounds weekly. I bought this product at GNC. It is very affordable I truly recommend it
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great product, but for the price you can go to your local drug store and buy albolene and get the same effect. This product is not a miracle product just like any get skinny quick product, but this product will help with water retention in the tummy area. I recommend this product, but don't expect to look like Kim k in 5 days.
Wytisha S.
Jacksonville, FL
The very first time I used it I was in love. I am not one to have sweat pouring just little droplets lol. I used this all over before my workout and I am drenched by the end of it. I absolutely love Sweet Sweat so much so I invested in the sweatband which is another review.
Kristal L.
Bellwood, IL
Has anyone had success with this cream?
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone bought this in groupon? Is that original? Does this help love handle and stomach area? Anybody has seen any difference?
Kinarde L.
North Charleston, SC
Is this product good for daily use)
Leidy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought the waist trimmer but do you really need the cream?
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you really think this product helps target fat in specific areas? How long does it work?

back