BY SWEET SWEAT

SWEET SWEAT: Targets Slow to Respond problem areas Substantially improves Circulation and Sweating Accelerates Thermogenic Effect (Burning Calories) during your workout Fights muscle fatigue, while Enhancing Muscle Activity Stimulates the Sweat Glands releasing built up toxins Supports and Enhances Vasodilation, Motivation, and Energy during Physical Activity Fights against painful injuries such as Shin Splints, Pulls, and Strains *Shelf life is a minimum of five years. see more...

• Do you really think this product helps target fat in specific areas...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought this in groupon? Is that original? Does this help...2 Answers
  • Does this cream really make you sweat?1 Answers
Mackenzie U.
Mackenzie U.
I was skeptical about this product but I enjoyed the smell and it definitely made me sweat more! I don't think it did much for weight loss but it did improve circulation and help me make the most of my workouts (gotta sweat out toxins!!) when I struggled to sweat. It will make you feel greasy and leave residue on things while you workout. I would recommend to a friend!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Scarsdale, NY
This does help with targeting your stomach and making sure that you engage your core during most workouts. However, whenever you are doing strictly core workouts it's better to take it off. It is annoying that you have to handwash this off and that it stretches out. All in all it is a good product and I will repurchase.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
So I had a sample of this yesterday and continued with a regular workout , this stuff is AWESOME. I cant believe how much I sweat. Honestly this stuff worked very well and did exactly what it said it would! I have to buy my own jar. I literally feel such a huge difference in my stomach it's soooooooo cool!
concetta b.
concetta b.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is absolutely amazing!!! I have tried so many products and seen so many great things about sweet sweat I had to try it and happy I did!! I found a bundle that came with a jar of sweet sweat, the waist band and came with sample of sweet sweat and garcinia Cambodia. A great deal worth the money!
Keoke L.
Keoke L.
Bought it for $25 bucks on AMAZON and it doesn't really work for me and I've had it for several. Months. Its smell and has the same texture as ABOLENE and coconut oil. But it does generate sweat where ever you apply I guess its ok Ill just have to give it another try.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
I bought this thinking it was a cream, it's not its like an oil!

It smells like hair products, easy to put on and it really works!!

I combine this stuff with my belt and I sweat SO MUCH. My boyfriend was even grossed out and he sweats a ton.
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
I definitely see a difference when using this product. I notice that I really do sweat a lot more which is great to get rid of that water weight! It does have kind of an oily feeling to it but it's not too bad.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
This is some serious stuff was worth the price in my opinion made me sweat sooooo much it was insane didn't irritate my skin or anything so I love it
Lyndsie Y.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Does increase sweat but unsure of what is exactly doing. It's oily and hard to get off the waist trimmer but it smells really good
Damarys A.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX
perfecto para ayudar a eliminar la retención de líquidos mientras uno se esta ejercitando
Mikita S.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Has anyone bought this in groupon? Is that original? Does this help love handle and stomach area? Anybody has seen any difference?
Kinarde L.
Kinarde L.
North Charleston, SC
Is this product good for daily use)
Kristal L.
Kristal L.
Bellwood, IL
Has anyone had success with this cream?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
Do you really think this product helps target fat in specific areas? How long does it work?
Leidy A.
Leidy A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought the waist trimmer but do you really need the cream?