Personal CareSweet Sweat
Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 65 oz, Sports Research Corporation

Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation

by Sweet Sweat

SWEET SWEAT: Targets Slow to Respond problem areas Substantially improves Circulation and Sweating Accelerates Thermogenic Effect (Burning Calories) during your workout Fights muscle fatigue, while Enhancing Muscle Activity Stimulates the Sweat Glands releasing built up toxins Supports and Enhances Vasodilation, Motivation, and Energy during Physical Activity Fights against painful injuries such as Shin Splints, Pulls, and Strains *Shelf life is a minimum of five years.

Does this product actually work? It has a bit of a hype but I’ve also heard that these types of products can be unsafe. I don’t want to order one if it is not safe for me to use.
Is this cream necessary needed with the sweat waist trainer?
Start your review of Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation!
Brittany B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product! I got it with the waist trainer and the amount of sweat is unbelievable! However, you cannot expect to get results by using ONLY this product with the waist trainer. You still need to keep a healthy diet. Also, if you're a runner, I recommend that you put it on your legs and it helps with the chaffing problems.
Emily E.
Pittsburgh, Pa
Get ready to sweat! I was pouring sweat in only 30-40 minutes. In the first few days, I was down 3lbs and could see the results instantly! I can't wait to see the results after a few more weeks! Combined with a waste trimmer for even more sweat.
Jeanette C.
North Miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the best cream when you doing cardio or weight training my husband and I love it
Emily B.
Simpsonville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is amazing to be honest. It the best thing to help push you throughout your workout just the feeling of knowing that your sweating is the best feeling to feel throughout a workout. I live how that smell is simple it isn’t as strong nor rash on the skin. Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation
Jaimee V.
Panorama City, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. It’s a great enhancer cream for workout. It’s not necessary but it does do what it’s meant to. I use it under my waist trainer before a workout. Afterwards wipe it off and into the shower when I get home from the gym. I’ve tried it out for the past 2-3 months and i haven’t had one single problem. &There really isn’t a scent to it.
Char F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,691 reviews
So I love this Sweet Sweat workout enhancing cream because it does work as a wonderful thermogenic and it really does make your body sweat wherever you apply it. But I am giving it three stars only because I hate the way it feels and it clogs my pores so badly
Helen K.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works like actually! After applying it to my back and stomach I notice that I swear so much more! It’s like sweat dripping from my body which is gross but makes me feel like I’m actually doing good. I think the price is reasonable cause again this stuff works and is around $25. It’s really worth the purchase.
Patricia J.
Opa Locka, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation uploaded by Patricia J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Sweet Sweat Jar, Workout Enhancer Cream, 6.5 oz, Sports Research Corporation For all the fitness ladies this is my 4th hair and I’m obsess with product I used this daily when I hit the gym and these are my results .. man this stuff is life I was 245 when I started working out and now I’m 220 omg hoe this life really change you #gamechnager
Mary L.
Warren, OH
This products def gets me sweating. Pair it with one of their sweat belts and you’ll sweat like no other. A little greasy when apply but it works!
Omattie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I don’t know if this does any thing at all in the long run. I mean I can just wrap some cling wrap around the waistline for the same results. I won’t recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...