BY SPORTS RESEARCH CORPORATION

Sweet Sweat Coconut Workout Enhancer 13.5 Ounces see more...

Regina S.
I absolutely love this product!!! I swear it changed my life for the better. I use to be a little heavier in my stomach area and my personal trainer told me it would change my life. He informed me it would just help get rid of water weight but I really feel like it helped with my weight over all. And the smell of this is amazing!!! I will say I don’t like the oil resude it leaves behind but overall a great product and I’m glad I found it.
Jesse G.
Dyer
I have this workout enhancer it works very well. And smells like coconut. All you have to do is apply it on you’re stomach and back before you put on the sweet sweat waist trimmer. It really helps you sweat more with the waist trimmer on. For those who don’t know what this is it’s a cream that you apply on you’re body to help you sweat more and helps you get hot- as In Sweaty hot really fast during working out. You can buy this on amazon.
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
I LOVE this product! It makes you sweat like hell and if you have the sweet sweat waist wrap or arm wraps, even better! I like this one better than the original because it smells like coconut. The original one kind of smells like Raid Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol 🤮🤮🤮

I got this when I went to the Fit Expo in LA. I don’t know if I just used coconut oil if I would have the same results 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can try it after I finish this tub 👌🏽
Natalie R.
I love this coconut enhancer! I apply just a little before putting on my sweet sweat belt. It smells absolutely delicious & really makes you sweat from your belly. I have seen amazing results when losing excess water weight & has also helped with toning. Only thing I dislike is the oily residue after, so you have to wipe down area before showering.
Rachelle A.
Waldorf, MD
I love this product it does exactly what it claims to do plus more. I really like the smell of it too. I put it on my torso front and back while i'm in the locker room at the gym, you can wear a waist trainer or stomach wrap to seal it in. It makes you sweat more than ever to help you quickly shed those pounds.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Love this product it smells so good like coconut really helps target heat while working out to make you sweat. When your done working out you feel a cool refreshing feeling its great. Really recommend it only requires you put a little it lasts a long time. Really moisturizes well.
Mailei S.
I looove this product. It really helps you sweat more and the smell is just sooo good, I'd definitely get a candle of this lol. It does leave a oil residue afterwards but... that's to be expected.
Nikki W.
Cypress, TX
I've repurchased this several times. I've tried the original and I like this better. I sweat more and my skin has a beautiful glow due to the coconut oil. It takes me about 2-3 weeks to get through it working out 7 days a week. I keep telling everyone to try it. Really great product.
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Lo utilizo en combinación con la faja sweet sweat y me hace sudar y sudar. Es excelente para hacer ejercicio y la crema tiene un delicioso olor a coco. He perdido centímetros de grasa en mi abdomen!
paola n.
I love love love this product. It makes me sweat so much more than normal when I use it with a waist trimmer. It smells amazing. It is a little messy when applying but it's coconut oil. It has never irritated me. I use it on my tummy, thighs, and arms.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
What is this supposed to be used for and how does it work? Does it help with weight loss in any way?
Kristina V.
San Benito, TX
I've heard a lot of good things about this product but my question is does it really work?? As in can you see results besides the sweatiness

back