BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFacial Skincare
Sweet Sweat Coconut Stick - 64oz, -workout Enhancer By Sports Research

Sweet Sweat Coconut Stick - 6.4oz, -workout Enhancer By Sports Research

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Sweat Coconut Stick - 6.4oz, -workout Enhancer By Sports Research!
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Sweat Coconut Stick - 6.4oz, -workout Enhancer By Sports Research uploaded by Lacee L.
I ABSOLUTELY love sweet sweat! I use this underneath the sweet sweat waist trainer during cardio and weight training. I just simply apply this without rubbing it in and seal the waist trainer around my waist. After the exercise I take the waist trainer off and sweat comes rolling down off of my stomach. I love this product and i would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Zaharra C.
Dearborn
Sweet Sweat Coconut Stick - 6.4oz, -workout Enhancer By Sports Research uploaded by Zaharra C.
I love this product. I use it under my sweet sweat waist trimmer and it makes you sweat a lot after a workout. How I use it is I put it on my waist and not rub it in. Also it smells great. I would highly recommend this product for anybody that wants to workout enhancer.

Looking for your answer?