Sweet Sue Chicken & Dumplings 24 Oz Can

BY SWEET SUE

You can always count on delicious, home-style recipes from the kitchens of sweet sue. Our recipes use only the finest Ingredients to guarantee fresh goodness for your family every time. see more...

• Does anyone else eat these cold right out of the can?1 Answers
Sweet Sue Chicken & Dumplings 24 Oz Can
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
These are the best canned chicken dumplings!! The dumplings are thick and soft. This isn’t too salty like most canned foods. The chicken in this is plentiful and great tasting, not tough. I would buy again!!
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
Not to shabby for a canned product I really enjoyed this on a cold day.The dumplings did not taste to fake.Which I was concerned about.Just add a little water and there you go.
KayeCee S.
These are a childhood favorite! They're even better when you add a can of chicken broth to them before heating. It's one of the things I crave when I have a cold. Yummers!
member-6debf
Chicken tastes like rubber; cut in little rectangular slivers. If it's made from scratch why is there yellow dye in them?
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
For a quick go to supper we always keep canned chicken and dumplings in the cupboard...its comfort food in a can!
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
Does anyone else eat these cold right out of the can?