Sweet Stripes Mint, 10 oz uploaded by Hannah B.Sweet Stripes Mint, 10 oz uploaded by Brittany M.

BY SWEET STRIPES

Sweet Stripes Mint, 10 oz: Soft mint candy Kosher see more...

• Is there any other brands that compare to Bobs?5 Answers
  • Has anyone put these in your coffee in the morning or hot coco. M...11 Answers
  • Are these the kind of mints that melt in your mouth?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These are pretty good but I'm not a huge fan of sweet peppermint candy." in 1 review
  • "These are my mother's absolute favorite mints!" in 1 review
  • "My little boy cannot get enough of these!" in 1 review
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not BIG on peppermint candies but THIS is one of my favorites! My grandparents use always have a big bowl filled with them & I would always take some with me as I was leaving. It's almost as if I relive my childhood and I'm with them again when I eat them. Absolutely my favorite peppermint candy by far!!
Anita B.
Terrell, TX
Always purchase around the holidays but I do purchase them Year round. Bob's mints are the best because they melt in your mouth and have a great texture. Other mints are just to heavy on the peppermint flavor. These are perfect. Try Bob's sticks as well.
Baylee G.
Love these peppermints! They are slightly sweeter than your normal peppermint which I find more enjoyable. I get this every year around the holidays from my local store. And I love how soft they are and easy to chew.
Alicia K.
Seriously some of the best peppermints, soft and easy to eat. You get what you pay for so I think the price is a fair price. Grab some and add them to any candy jar!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I really enjoy these peppermints. The soft peppermint texture is not a thing that everyone out there will love, but I happen to like how they melt in your mouth. This is one of those easy mints to just keep in stock in your purse, I just throw them in and I'm on my way. They are just easy to eat and you aren't sitting there crunching but you still have perfectly fresh minty breath afterwards.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
Let's just say I'm addicted. I'm not a big fan of mint candy or the flavor in general, but these mints aren't your typical candy. They have a sweeter, mild mint flavor and are pillowy soft once you pop them in your mouth because they just melt. I have literally devoured an entire bag in one day and I don't like sharing haha. My mouth is watering just thinking of these. So good!
Jackee B.
My favorite mints of them all!!! Bobs sweet stripe mints are the best!!! They melt in your mouth and are irresistible lol very reasonable with the price and you'll get way more product for a little under 5.00 a bag that includes over 50 mints at the local cvs drug store
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
There's just something about these that help to instantly put me in a festive mood! Peppermint is easily one of my favorite things anyway, but these ones are just a little more delicious than others. I like that they're not in the candy cane shape so they're easier to eat.
Robyn K.
I absolutely LOVE these mints. As someone who suffers from gastroparesis, I am limited on what I can eat. This is the only candy that doesn't hurt my stomach and they just melt in your mouth! And for $5 you can get a huge bag of them at Walgreens. A win win!!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Omg I love eating these during the holidays!! Always put these in stocking stuffers too. They taste great! Well what peppermint doesn't taste great right? Definitely recommend to anyone who loves peppermint! They aren't too hard to bite either! Kind of soft actually.
Keala M.
Tulare, CA
Has anyone put these in your coffee in the morning or hot coco. Must try if not.
Alyssa V.
Are these the kind of mints that melt in your mouth?
milly  r.
london
Where can find these?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Is there any other brands that compare to Bobs?