Sweet Stripes Mint, 10 oz uploaded by Hannah B.Sweet Stripes Mint, 10 oz uploaded by Brittany M.

BY SWEET STRIPES

Sweet Stripes Mint, 10 oz: Soft mint candy Kosher see more...

• Is there any other brands that compare to Bobs?5 Answers
  • Has anyone put these in your coffee in the morning or hot coco. M...11 Answers
  • Are these the kind of mints that melt in your mouth?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These are pretty good but I'm not a huge fan of sweet peppermint candy." in 1 review
  • "These are my mother's absolute favorite mints!" in 1 review
  • "My little boy cannot get enough of these!" in 1 review
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR
I have been eating this brand of peppermint candies since I was a kid. I love that they are soft and kind of melt in your mouth, kind of like a butter mint. The flavor is perfect and they are individually wrapped so they stay fresh. I always get these around Xmas time.
Pam w.
Trion, GA
I absolutely love this mint , I keep mints in my purse all the time and this is my favorite
Dana M.
These are the best mints ever! I love how they freshen your breath without being the overpowering mint. I also love that it melts in your mouth.
Stephania A.
Lantana, FL
These are so good! you don't even understand, like all other mints are poo in compassion to these. they make life worth living, not literally, I meant in a figurative sense.
Kacie O.
Neenah, Wi
I have a huge bucket of these and have them in bowls in many places around my house! I love that you can bite them right away, or let them melt in your mouth.
Kayla S.
Clarksville , TN
I love these melt in your mouth mints. Reminds me of old ladies at church who always have a stash in their purse for everyone. ie. my grandma :)
Samantha N.
These are great to put in your hot chocolate or have on a bowl for friends or family to have as a treat or after a meal.
Alane E.
These are my favorite mint candies. I'm not a big fan of peppermint so usually I never eat hard mint candies, however, these are really delicious and I love the texture when you bite into them. They are very smooth and creamy once you do bite into them so it's a unique experience.
Elizabeth G.
Berryton, KS
I keep these in my dorm room to eat on while I study! Mint is supposed to help you focus. They are a great price and have a great flavor.
Patricia G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Our favorite peppermint candy at work. Love how they melt in your mouth and are soft and smooth
Keala M.
Tulare, CA
Has anyone put these in your coffee in the morning or hot coco. Must try if not.
Alyssa V.
Are these the kind of mints that melt in your mouth?
milly  r.
london
Where can find these?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Is there any other brands that compare to Bobs?