BY CITY CHIC #6 in Clothing

The Sweet Stripe Dress can be dressed up or down depending on your no doubt fabulous occasion.

Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nice and comfortable dress. Great! To wear for dinner parties or a nice outing with your friends or a special someone without being to overly dressed. And uncomfortable. You don't even have to wear heels if you don't want to. It would look good either way.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Beautiful dress. It is made of quality material, well-stitched, cute style and reasonable priceI love the heavy flowing fabric. This looks much cuter in person. Great buy.
Miranda V.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love love love this dress. it fits perfectly is super comfortable, it came realllllllly fast in the mail and is such a cute party dress. I love this brand and will definitely be buying again sometime in the future.  such a cute classy dress!!!!
betty j.
This dress was so cute. Affordable maybe not as much but I loved the way it looks. However it didn’t fit me so well. I would have to keep pulling it up every 5 seconds bc I felt like ur was going to fall off.
Kristina J.
This is one of the most awesome dresses that I've ever worn, it fits perfectly and all of the dudes came after me. This dress is awesome, got me a date for Valentine's day, and now I'm set and ready to go, and I'm going to go onto a one night stand with this dress 10/10 would buy again.
Bdkakshajhsahajj AWESOMENESS
Ramona S.
Turlock, CA
Beautiful dress that can be worn to something formal or something more casual, depending on the shoes you pair it up with of course! Pair it with black stiletto heels for a night on the town look & with white flats for a more casual look!
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
Bought this adorable dress and it fits perfect. Can dress it up with pearls or a cardigan. Can match it with heels or flats. Is true to size, I am a medium and I ordered a medium, fits perfectly.
Emnet K.
I had just purchased a dress like this from Macy's and I love it so much. The white strip at the bottom gives it a more luxury classic look that I absolutely love. The price wasn't to bad I had a Macy's card on hand so ya
Samantha M.
Very pretty and very affordable. I wear this a lot and it still looks brand new I have had it for a year now. It's still in great condition and it still fits perfect the fabric isn't itchy and it's very smooth
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this dress. Its a staple in my closet. Its not only perfect for a day or work with a sweater and flats, but dress it up with some heels and you are good for a night out
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Very cute! How long is the dress?
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is super cute! Where is the best place to find cute dresses for summer weddings? Any specific stores?
Joanna S.
Is this women or juniors sizes?
Whitney C.
I've been looking for a new mascara to go with my dress also new heels to go with my dress anyone have any suggestions
Anh N.