BY CITY CHIC #5 in Clothing

The Sweet Stripe Dress can be dressed up or down depending on your no doubt fabulous occasion.

Valeria G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They’re all so cute and subtle. Very good price and very affordable. I don’t think there are any pros and cons I feel that they’re just great for hanging out with friends and going out. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nice and comfortable dress. Great! To wear for dinner parties or a nice outing with your friends or a special someone without being to overly dressed. And uncomfortable. You don't even have to wear heels if you don't want to. It would look good either way.
Miranda V.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love love love this dress. it fits perfectly is super comfortable, it came realllllllly fast in the mail and is such a cute party dress. I love this brand and will definitely be buying again sometime in the future.  such a cute classy dress!!!!
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Beautiful dress. It is made of quality material, well-stitched, cute style and reasonable priceI love the heavy flowing fabric. This looks much cuter in person. Great buy.
betty j.
This dress was so cute. Affordable maybe not as much but I loved the way it looks. However it didn’t fit me so well. I would have to keep pulling it up every 5 seconds bc I felt like ur was going to fall off.
Kristina J.
This is one of the most awesome dresses that I've ever worn, it fits perfectly and all of the dudes came after me. This dress is awesome, got me a date for Valentine's day, and now I'm set and ready to go, and I'm going to go onto a one night stand with this dress 10/10 would buy again.
Bdkakshajhsahajj AWESOMENESS
Ramona S.
Turlock, CA
Beautiful dress that can be worn to something formal or something more casual, depending on the shoes you pair it up with of course! Pair it with black stiletto heels for a night on the town look & with white flats for a more casual look!
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
Bought this adorable dress and it fits perfect. Can dress it up with pearls or a cardigan. Can match it with heels or flats. Is true to size, I am a medium and I ordered a medium, fits perfectly.
Emnet K.
I had just purchased a dress like this from Macy's and I love it so much. The white strip at the bottom gives it a more luxury classic look that I absolutely love. The price wasn't to bad I had a Macy's card on hand so ya
Samantha M.
Very pretty and very affordable. I wear this a lot and it still looks brand new I have had it for a year now. It's still in great condition and it still fits perfect the fabric isn't itchy and it's very smooth
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Very cute! How long is the dress?
Joanna S.
Is this women or juniors sizes?
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is super cute! Where is the best place to find cute dresses for summer weddings? Any specific stores?
Whitney C.
I've been looking for a new mascara to go with my dress also new heels to go with my dress anyone have any suggestions
Anh N.