Sweet Stripe Contrast Ponte Dress

The Sweet Stripe Dress can be dressed up or down depending on your no doubt fabulous occasion.

LiiTtle black dress . Do u like it ?
Iss this a dress that every woman must have in wardroeb ?
Is the quality worth it???
Start your review of Sweet Stripe Contrast Ponte Dress!
How would you rate this product?
Wore to my sister boyfriends house without her knowing thought i looked pretty but had a too small size. so it was super tight and my thighs were groping out of it. Also note to everyone EVERYONE DO NOT WEAR NEON HEELS.
San Bernardino, CA
it’s very cute but depending on body type because this does not help much at all in that sense so unless you have a certain body type it may not look or fit how one would typically want the garment to fit ones self
Huntington, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 4
2,807 reviews
I love love love this dress. it fits perfectly is super comfortable, it came realllllllly fast in the mail and is such a cute party dress. I love this brand and will definitely be buying again sometime in the future.  such a cute classy dress!!!!
This is one of the most awesome dresses that I've ever worn, it fits perfectly and all of the dudes came after me. This dress is awesome, got me a date for Valentine's day, and now I'm set and ready to go, and I'm going to go onto a one night stand with this dress 10/10 would buy again. Bdkakshajhsahajj AWESOMENESS
Turlock, CA
Beautiful dress that can be worn to something formal or something more casual, depending on the shoes you pair it up with of course! Pair it with black stiletto heels for a night on the town look & with white flats for a more casual look!
Modesto, CA
Bought this adorable dress and it fits perfect. Can dress it up with pearls or a cardigan. Can match it with heels or flats. Is true to size, I am a medium and I ordered a medium, fits perfectly.
West Palm Bch, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nice and comfortable dress. Great! To wear for dinner parties or a nice outing with your friends or a special someone without being to overly dressed. And uncomfortable. You don't even have to wear heels if you don't want to. It would look good either way.
Very pretty and very affordable. I wear this a lot and it still looks brand new I have had it for a year now. It's still in great condition and it still fits perfect the fabric isn't itchy and it's very smooth
Springfield, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this dress. Its a staple in my closet. Its not only perfect for a day or work with a sweater and flats, but dress it up with some heels and you are good for a night out
Parma, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Beautiful dress. It is made of quality material, well-stitched, cute style and reasonable priceI love the heavy flowing fabric. This looks much cuter in person. Great buy.