BY SWEET SPOT LABS

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

The fragrances
of these Sweet Spot Labs wipettes smell great.  They all
have fun scents and cute packaging.  I
liked the easy single use packets to take on the go.  Their decent in size, but aren't overly soaked in product.  I applied to
my feminine area and it did a good job of leaving me feeling clean down
there.  This is good for freshening up in
between showers.  The cloth is very
gentle and it didn't sting at all.  I
just used once and tossed as the instructions stated.  I like that you can use on other areas of the
body as well.

Francis S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was given the opportunity to try 3 samples of SweetSpot Labs on-the-go personal wipes.  I received coconut lime, grapefruit verbena, and vanilla blossom.  Out of all of them, I liked the coconut lime the best.  They are extremely soft and what I liked the best is that they are full-size wipes.  The small ones just don't cut it.  These are not flushable which is not a deal breaker for me since where we live we have a septic tank and do not flush flushable wipes down the toilet either for safety reasons.  Would I use these in place of baby wipes?  Most likely not. The reason being, I am not swayed enough with feminine cleaning products to use them.  This is solely personal preference based on the recommendation of my OB/GYN and so for this reason only, I would not personally use them.  However, for folks that do, I would recommend these as they get the job done and the product is well made.
Stephanie r.
These are a life savor! It's great using after a workout! Sometimes when you work out and you have to run somewhere real quick without showering first, these are great for feeling more refreshed and not super dirty. It's also great because it wasn't harsh on my skin. It never burned, and has a great smell without being too strong in odor. I really loved these wipes a lot, and I'm happy that I got to test these out for free from the Spirit Box Influenster send me! It was great to find a feminine product that is great!
Missy C.
I love this product! I highly recommend for ladies. I have used products like this, but nothing has spelled quite like these. I love that they are individually packaged so I can put it in different bags. They are small enough I can tuck it away in the little pockets to stay organized. My favorite package is the yellow one, vanilla blossom. The smells aren't overpowering, but are just enough to freshen up!
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
I received this products free for testing in my #SpiritVoxBox and was very excited to try them! However, the scents did not smell like anything close to what they said they were. The scent was a little off putting to be honest. They were also very soft and gentle, so soft and gentle that I didn't really feel like they were doing anything. Probably won't be buying these for myself.
Alexandra T.
Newport News, VA
I received thes sin my spirit vox box to test and so i did. normally i use wipes that are unscented but these definitely have a pretty strong scent. the scent made me slightly uneasy about using it but they turned out extremely soft and very gentle. if you don't like wipes with a strong scent i would recommend these but if you don't mind the smell these are great!
Gina C.
Emmaus, PA
Warning TMI.
I use these wipes when I'm on my period because there is an odor that that time of the month causes and these get rid of it fast and easy. They don't irritate at all, and the area doesn't stay wet (like how other wipes leave you feeling wet). I would recommend these to anyone that,is trying to find a product that does what i just explained
Tegan R.
This is my first type ever trying wipes like this so my review might not be the greatest, but overall I am happy with these wipes. They smell great and did not cause irritation, which is a definite plus. I was also experiencing some itchiness but after using these wipes it has gone away. If you are looking for hygiene wipes, give them a try!
Roman J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
GREAT smells and they work great! After a really long workout these things are seriously a lifesaver, especially when you're running low on time and gotta go to class or something right after. You feel a little less "gross" for not showering cause you feel and smell absolutely refreshed! Love. Got this complimentary from my #spiritvoxbox
Madison B.
So I got this product free in my VoxBox and I really liked it. I used it before I went to a 4 hour rehearsal in a hot building and even at the end I had a faint scent of vanilla. But it's never too strong of a scent, it's nice and light, but lasting. Defiantly want more of these!
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How are these with sensitive skin?
Roman J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite "smell"?