BY SWEET SMILES

Bold rich cinnamon flavor. Individually wrapped hard candy. see more...

Adrie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely love these candies! They are a different than the average sweet and sour candies. They are spicy! But we love them in my house and they are available for a dollar at our local dollar general! Can't be that!
Kaytlin D.
My favorite cinnamon candy:) Taste so good and the flavor last a long time. love these for work or in the car
Sweet of my favorite sweet I have a long time I did not get it I want to get all tastes and I want to try on tastes because each one is delicious on