Sweet & Shimmer Toasted Vanilla Body Lotion

by Sweet & Shimmer

Sweet & Shimmer Body Lotion in Toasted Vanilla will keep your skin nice and smooth with a sweet vanilla scent. Makes a great stocking stuffer!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet & Shimmer Toasted Vanilla Body Lotion!
Marlton, Nj
Sweet & Shimmer Toasted Vanilla Body Lotion uploaded by Olivia P.
this lotion is okay. smell isn’t the best but otherwise is a decent lotion. i love the packaging it’s so cute. for a cheap lotion this isn’t bad
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like the scent of this lotion! I love that it is free of parabens, phthalates, gluten, and DEA. This is a nice lotion and does not leave your skin greasy! I would recommend for sure!
Columbus, IN
Sweet & Shimmer Toasted Vanilla Body Lotion uploaded by Morgan C.
I use the hand cream, lip gloss, hand sanitizer spray, and their beauty blender. The hand cream smells great but is pretty thick. The lip gloss smells wonderful and works well. The hand sanitizer spray is my favorite and can be easily thrown in your purse or pocket without being bulky. The beauty blender sucks! It is too hard and falls apart. [product:sweet-&-shimmer-toasted-vanilla-hand-cream]
Melbourne, FL
This lotion felt good putting it on it was moisturizing not my favorite lotion but it was on sale five for five and it did the trick for the time being.

Looking for your answer?