Sweet & Shimmer Frosted Vanilla Face & Body Wipes

by Sweet & Shimmer

Sweet & Shimmer Frosted Vanilla Face & Body Wipes are perfect for your purse, desk, and bathroom for a quick refresh! Makes a great stocking stuffer!

Water, Glycerin, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet & Shimmer Frosted Vanilla Face & Body Wipes!
Puke F.
Sweet & Shimmer Frosted Vanilla Face & Body Wipes uploaded by Puke F.
Sweet & Shimmer Frosted Vanilla Face & Body Wipes uploaded by Puke F.
I must firstly say that I hate the scent of vanilla and having that mind set made me second guess even opening the wipes since it was a thoughtful gift and I loved the first goodie I opened up from this brand and when i tried it I fell over the hills with it. It was perfect and wasn't like other similar product I have tried in the past..so I gave Sweet & Shimmer Frosted Vanilla Face & Body Wipes the benefit of the doubt despite on hating vanilla scents. As soon as I opened the wipes I took a whiff and omg I'm glad I gave it a chance.. The scent was light pleasant and delightful to smell. As I took a wipe out it was super moist great size never balled up nor tore and only used one wipe feeling clean plus extra refreshed afterwards compared to other similar products I've used before experiencing the opposite. I was super surprise that I only had to use one wipe to feel clean and refreshing so if I ever purchase this wipes I'll be saving money and not waste extra wipes which would last longer and efficient to keep using. The wipe is soft has a satisfaction size and doesn't ball up like most cleaning wipes that I've tried before.. Sweet and Shimmer wipes gets infinity thumbs up and I truly recommend to every one that has had a dreadful experience with similar cleaning wiping products that aren't doing what they say they do. These wipes are the best and efficient. You won't be disappointed to purchase this brand and product.
Juliana B.
Merced, CA
It takes all my makeup off at the end of the night me it makes my skin nice and smells very good

Looking for your answer?