Sweet Scented My Pillow Pets Plush - Pupcake

by Pillow Pets

Sweet Scented My Pillow Pets Plush Pupcake These new Sweet Scented Pets are adorable folding plush that smell like delicious childhood treats! These super-soft chenille stuffed animals are huggable, lovable and the perfect gift, travel buddy, or room decor for kids. Pupcake has one subtle scented patch on the left paw that smells like home baked vanilla cupcake with yummy sugary frosting. This cuddly plush dog is pink and has a cupcake design on the belly. Pupcake is perfect for playtime, bedtime, storytime, or anytime! Recommended for ages 3 & up. This little fluffy pooch was hand selected by Savannah: Our in house kid expert on cute and cuddly toys. Surface washable Features one scented patch Super-soft chenille plush Opens to comfy pillow Measures approx. 18in L & 10in W Unfolded the pillow measures approx. 14in W

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Scented My Pillow Pets Plush - Pupcake!
Virgie, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have 3 nieces. The younger two absolutely enjoyed these little pillow pets. It was so funny that out of all the things they recieved that Christmas these little pillow pets were their favorite. They still use them and they got them for Christmas last year.
Palmyra , NJ
My little girl who is 3 years old loves these pillows! I think they are a bit overpriced but I still got it anyway. The scent definitely doesn't last long but I already figured that because of having to wash it so frequently.
Paragould, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My three year old loves hers and kept taking it to her grandma and hitting her in the face with it, yelling SMELL IT SNELL IT lol. Super affordable and comfy too!
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My girls really enjoy these scented pillows. The scent fades away after a month or two, faster if you wash them regularly. I've noticed of I spray the pillows with a 50/50 mixture of rubbing alcohol and water then tumble dry the scent will last a couple of months longer.
Miami
It is sooooo cute! It smelled great for a little bit. My schnauzer used it until she destroyed it. Definitely not for dogs.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So cute and so soft perfect for kids who love to sleep with their toys! The kids love it