BY SWEET REPUBLIC #73 in Dining

Sweet Republic
  • "When you love ice cream so much and you don't won't to home made make it and the line is to long at McDonald's this is where you go." in 8 reviews
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
I've heard so many great things about this place and I just had to give it a try. And it is amazing and very affordable. Very tasty and delicious treats for the whole family to enjoy. I highly recommend
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
I love ice cream and sorbets. This place called Sweet Republic only has parlors that you can frequent in Arizona. But they are carring some of the flavors in your local food markets, called Whole Markets if you are Blesed enough to have them in your town. We have one in a city about 60 minutes away and they are carring this ice cream. The reasons for these markets caring this is because they only carry things made of natural foods and natural food lines of foods. And these ice creams and sorbets or made of natural ingreients. If you like staying with all natural foods and have a sweet tooth this is a must for you. And if you are like me you will love the flavors. I love having ice cream to eat and especially when it is good for you.
Lesly P.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet republic is seriously delicious! Even though I don't eat it much because sadly I'm not close to one the day I eat it it definitely makes my entire week it's great!
Kristen C.
Really unique flavors and selections for ice cream that they're constantly rotating seasonally and monthly. There is always about 15 flavors to choose from.
Zahra C.
Redford, MI
I've actually had this before, it's amazingggg. If you haven't had this you're missing out. It's almost better than Starbucks... Almost....
Toddrionna W.
Utica
I Honestly Never Tired This But I Heard Alot Of Good Things About This Place it's Look So Adorable I have To honestly give this a taste
Erinn L.
Chandler, AZ
I'm so glad that there are more and more places! I usually get it at the Whole Foods by my house. Their Salted Carmel ROCKS!!!!
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
When I went on a vacation I had this it is so yummy I love sweet republic great place if you are looking for great ice cram
Lorin C.
Glendale, AZ
The best ice cream hands down!!! If you haven't tried it you are seriously missing out!!!! Love , love, love it!!!!
Megan S.
river falls, wi
If you love ice cream and sweets you have to try this. They are hard to find and I went there while on vacation.
Vanessa G.
Am I the only person getting hungry from looking at the picture? *drool* XD
Zahira M.
Queens Vlg, NY
Is this drink good for mornings?
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Is sweet republic a good place to try?
Brooke P.
I have never had this. But it looks good! Has anyone tried this!?
Shanice W.