Sweet Pea Gift Set Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works - Body Lotion - Fragrance Mist - Body Cream & Shower Gel Full Size uploaded by Mercedes L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sweet Pea Deluxe Gift Set Signature Collection Bath & Body Works BODY CREAM, BODY LOTION FRAGRANCE MIST & SHOWER GEL FULL SIZE see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love going and buying my bath products at Bath and Body. They are very affordable and the variety of fragrances is HUGE! I go every maybe two to three months to stock up on the goodies. Pros, that they are amazing. Cons are that I don't have enough space to store my whole stock :)
Cassie C.
Freeport, NY
Sweet Pea has been my signature scent since middle school. Everyone would ask what I use and it's ALWAYS Sweet Pea. It provides a nice light scent, that smells absolutely delightful and delicious!! This would be the perfect perfume if you're going for something on the lighter smell side.
Crystal G.
If only these things are edible! LOL smells superdeeduper sweet! Scent surely lasts for a loooooooooooooooooong time! Sweet Pea Gift Set Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works - Body Lotion - Fragrance Mist - Body Cream & Shower Gel Full Size
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SCENT!!!! Sweet pea is a classic, sweet, floral-y scent that is very gentle yet so beautiful! I have been using this for YEARS. I've tried to switch several times and ALWAY end up back to my original love, sweet pea.
Nicole D.
2207 central ave Cambridge ohio 43725
My favorite sent that i started buying almost 20yrs ago.. Smell stays with u all day the lotion makes skin so soft and silky.. Always deals on the collection
Daniella H.
Murrieta
Sweet Pea shower gel is so good. It’s scent is absolutely wonderful and I recommend buying this product if you want a summery scent.
Lashes L.
Encinal
Awesome product, love the smell! Doesn’t give me headaches once i open it. Gentle on the skin, scent lasts about 2 hours.
lisa c.
My mom love the scent of sweet pea from Bath & Body Works 3 piece Boxed Sweet Pea Gift Set it smell so good
Nay Nay M.
I currently have this product and love how sweet the smell is but also how it’s not too much of a tarts smell
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera , CA
This scent is a must have, smells so good! Any time I wear this scent I get compliments!