Sweet 'n Low Zero Calorie 4.2 Oz Sweetener 120 Ct Box uploaded by Taylor A.Sweet 'n Low Zero Calorie 4.2 Oz Sweetener 120 Ct Box uploaded by Dana H.

BY SWEET-N-LOW #43 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Granulated Sugar Substitute For Sweetening, Cooking and Baking.  Dissolves Instantly in Hot or Cold Beverages. Sweet N Low® can be used just like sugar but the amount you need will be less.  Each premeasured packet has the sweetening equivalence of 2 teaspoons of sugar and contains less than 1 gram of carbohydrate. Limited Warranty to Consumers Good Housekeeping Promises Replacement or refund if defective. For Questions and Inquiries Call Toll Free Each serving contains less than 4 calories which the FDA considers dietetically zero.  Note: 36 milligrams per packet or 18 milligrams per each teaspoonful of sugar sweetening equivalence see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Aspartame is not real sugar so it doesn't "trick" your body into thinking it has eaten sugar." in 7 reviews
  • "After reading about how bad artificial sweeteners are... You are better off to just use sugar or find healthier, natural alternatives." in 3 reviews
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
The only sweetener I will use. It dissolves quickly and doesn't leave any powder behind in your drink. It is sweet, but not too sweet. Typically 1 packet for any drink will do the trick for me. I use it in my coffee the most. I will also use it in my tea. I don't like tea or coffee that is too sugary. This sweetener is the bomb!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Sweet n low is my favorite sweetener. I use it in my coffee and anything else that I want to be a touch sweeter. I like that it dissolves quickly and that is very sugary.
Shaunice L.
Does a nice job giving drinks a little kick of sweetness. The aftertaste is noticeable though. I don't think I could recommend this unless your taste buds are abbot out of whack. I wasn't overly impressed.
Kasey K.
Let's start by stating that aspartame (the main ingredient in Sweet N' Low) is a known carcinogen, and is now disguised under different names in ingredient lists. Sweet n low has a horrible taste and aftertaste, not to mention that it gives me, and many others I know, migraines. Aspartame is not real sugar so it doesn't "trick" your body into thinking it has eaten sugar. This makes you more hungry because your body wants real carbohydrates for energy, making you more likely to seek unhealthy sources. It is often in drinks like Diet Coke which have a high sodium content, which leaves you dehydrated with higher blood pressure. Simply stay away from this stuff.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my baby right here. I love love love to drink my coffee with this sweetener. It's so much better then sugar and with the mix in the coffee there is no after waste what so ever. I recommend everyone and I mean everyone to try this sweetener you'll love it to. If not at least try it in your coffee you'll never look at sugar the same lol
kaitlyn o.
i hate the way this tastes. my parents went on a no sugar kick and only bought sweet and low and i was miserable until they read just how bad artificial sweeteners are for you. sweet and low leaves a horrible after taste in your mouth. you can absolutely tell this is not real. you are better off using real sugar. its healthier and better for your body than any artificial sweetener.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Have your seen the ingredient in substitute sweeteners. Really people I have no idea how the FDA could have passed this product or similar product. It caused unlined health problem. It's used in gum, diet soda ect. Please educate yourself, don't take my word.
A A.
I used to use Sweet 'n Low somewhat often but then I learned about how bad artificial sweeteners are for your health. Now I try to stick to real sugar regardless if it's a little more fattening. I do like Sweet n Low in iced tea, though... regular sugar just doesn't seem to mix in very well but I don't like my iced tea plain!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love Sweet 'n Low! It is my favorite sweetener packet on the market! It is way better at sweetening drinks rather than regular sugar. I usually use it for my iced tea or Arnold palmers at restaurants. Delicious!
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
No matter what the manufacturer tries to tell you, this crap is not safe for human consumption. They know that it is unethical to test a human solely using this crap to find out if it causes cancer and other nasty side effects. On a personal note, I hate the crap because it tastes like a mouthful of chemicals. >:(
RIVERSIDE, CA
How do you use sweet n low?
RIVERSIDE, CA
Do you think this is healthy?