BY SWEET'N LOW

Sweet 'N Low® Chocolate Whipped Frosting & Fudge Topping Mix.
Sugar free.
Reduced calorie 70% fewer calories than regular frosting.
Only 2g of fat per serving.
See side panel for nutrition facts.
Cholesterol-free.
Low sodium.
Just add water. see more...

• How many carbs are in this product? Because that's what I'm reall...1 Answers
María S.
It serves for people who do not like sugar or not torelan for diabetics. I bought it to my grandmother and realemnte is very pleased. many do not like because it has the flavor of the original chocolate, but tastes great. no sugar, no cholesterol, and low in sodium and fat. All you need to do is add water. Perfect for anyone who is trying to maintain a sensible diet.
Jocelyn M.
South hadley, MA
Its way to much for my taste. I am pretty sure that i can make something better without spending that much. overall it was pretty good
Kourt M.
Sweet enough to be functional as a topping, and doesn't taste too much like artificial sugar.
I usually do not have problems with the aftertaste of artificial sweeteners, but I could just not get past it in this product. After a couple bites I'd had enough and gave the rest of it to someone else. I would not recommend this product.
staci I.
How many carbs are in this product? Because that's what I'm really trying to watch.