BY SWEET-N-LOW

1500 packets, Zero calorie sweetener, A blend of nutritive and non-nutritive sweeteners, Sugar substitute. see more...

Sweet N Low Sweet & Low 362829 Sweet & Low
  • "I really have no complaints about it but you definitely know when you're using sweetner and using real sugar but in drinks such as coffee and tea it tastes great and is a good substitute for sugar" in 2 reviews
  • "I am a sweet tea girl, and cutting my sugar out and adding this helped!" in 1 review
Judy B.
Kennetcook, NS
Wonderful. Good flavor. It is readily available wherever you go. Almost everyone I know uses them and they are in every restaurant that I have frequented.
Lisy O.
I really have no complaints about it but you definitely know when you're using sweetener and using real sugar but in drinks such as coffee and tea it tastes great and is a good substitute for sugar
member-a440ea777
Trivoli, IL
I have grown up using this and have no complaints. It worsts just as well as sugar.
Rachel B.
We have used Sweet and Low for 20 years, and it's all I will use for sweetening coffee, tea, smoothies... anything! I carry it with me in my purse, and won't use anything else in restaurants. In fact, I got a local restaurant to start carrying it! Because we use it so much, we purchase it in this large quantity. It's a fantastic value.
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
I actually don't mind these they don't taste too bad I only need two in my coffee
Tania P.
Whenever I go to restaurants and order an iced tea i always use the packets of sugar it is the perfect amount and makes the tea have a good taste.
Jennifer T.
Quincy, IL
I love these. I am a sweet tea girl, and cutting my sugar out and adding this helped!
Krista V.
I think they are awesome and work great as a sweetener. They are better then sugar at times depending upon what you are using them in.
Ang S.
West Mifflin, PA
I love thease sugar packets. I put one in my cup of coffee every morning. Also make ice tea and use them in there. The fact that they come in there own individual packets makes things so much easier. And you know how much your getting not just eyeing it up with a spoon .
Brittney S.
New Albany, IN
I like to use Sweet and Low to sweeten my iced tea. It tastes ok, there's no denying the artificial flavor but it's a better alternative to sugar.