BY SWEET-N-LOW

1500 packets, Zero calorie sweetener, A blend of nutritive and non-nutritive sweeteners, Sugar substitute. see more...

Sweet N Low Sweet & Low 362829 Sweet & Low
  • "I really have no complaints about it but you definitely know when you're using sweetner and using real sugar but in drinks such as coffee and tea it tastes great and is a good substitute for sugar" in 2 reviews
  • "I am a sweet tea girl, and cutting my sugar out and adding this helped!" in 1 review
Courtney M.
Allendale, MI
You definitely know when you're using sweet and low as opposed to using real sugar, but in drinks such as coffee and tea it tastes great and is a good substitute for sugar. I'm not a fan of the fact that it's an artificial sweeter, I'd suggest just cutting down on sugar a a whole. Overall it tastes good in drinks like coffee and tea, but I've never used it for baking so I'm not sure how much of an impact it'd have on the flavor.
Rachel B.
We have used Sweet and Low for 20 years, and it's all I will use for sweetening coffee, tea, smoothies... anything! I carry it with me in my purse, and won't use anything else in restaurants. In fact, I got a local restaurant to start carrying it! Because we use it so much, we purchase it in this large quantity. It's a fantastic value.
Kristin S.
Erdenheim, PA
Can definitely tell when Sweet N Low is being used as opposed to real sugar, but it is a great substitute when you are trying to reduce your sugar intake. I'd recommend cutting down on sugar as a whole instead of using a synthetic substitute.
Lisy O.
I really have no complaints about it but you definitely know when you're using sweetener and using real sugar but in drinks such as coffee and tea it tastes great and is a good substitute for sugar
Ang S.
West Mifflin, PA
I love thease sugar packets. I put one in my cup of coffee every morning. Also make ice tea and use them in there. The fact that they come in there own individual packets makes things so much easier. And you know how much your getting not just eyeing it up with a spoon .
amandaklavoie
E Providence, RI
I personally would rather have real sugar than these. If you are only concerned with calories and not necessarily ingredients, these are the way to go but as far as quality/healthy ingredients, I'm not to fond of these.
Tania P.
Whenever I go to restaurants and order an iced tea i always use the packets of sugar it is the perfect amount and makes the tea have a good taste.
Brittney S.
New Albany, IN
I like to use Sweet and Low to sweeten my iced tea. It tastes ok, there's no denying the artificial flavor but it's a better alternative to sugar.
Krista V.
I think they are awesome and work great as a sweetener. They are better then sugar at times depending upon what you are using them in.
Catherine A.
South Berwick, ME
Tastes so gross. I can always tell when there's artificial sweeteners in drinks. blech. Honey and agave are tastier subs