GroceryPantrySweet Loren's
Place & Bake Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Cookie Dough

Sweet Loren's Place & Bake Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Cookie Dough

A divine sugar cookie made with the most simple and satisfying ingredients. Homemade tasting cookie dough that is light, flavorful, and has just the right touch of vanilla. Fun to decorate and make shapes with too. A first of its kind cookie dough: Certified Gluten Free, Certified Vegan, non GMO, plant-based, dairy free, nut free, 100% whole grain, and Kosher Pareve. Bake as many cookies as you want with our convenient place & bake packaging – no fuss, mess or cleanup!

Ingredients

Gluten Free Flour Blend (oat, tapioca, potato starch), Cane Sugar, Palm Oil*, Filtered Water, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Sea Salt, Baking Soda. *Sustainably Sourced, RSPO Certified.

Are these cookies satisfying? I am always looking for a better option when it comes to a sweet snack but worry that the taste won’t be worth the sugar. Are these a good choice? Or do you have another favorite?
I tried the fudge and also the chocolate chunk and loved them. Is this flavor good, better or about the same?
Start your review of Sweet Loren's Place & Bake Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Cookie Dough!
How would you rate this product?
Sophie H.
Martinez, CA
Sweet Loren's Place & Bake Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Cookie Dough uploaded by Sophie H.
So good!! Go buy right now. I’ve been trying to eat less dairy and gluten and these cookies hit the spot! My brother couldn’t even tell the difference 👌🏼😩😍😍😍😍
Nicole T.
Hollywood, FL
Sweet Loren's Place & Bake Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Cookie Dough uploaded by Nicole T.
An absolute must have for anyone who eats gluten or dairy free! I have been waiting for a quick and easy dessert that doesn’t sacrifice in taste... and this is it! I’ve even made these for my friends who don’t have any dietary restrictions and they love them too! You will NOT be disappointed with these delicious cookies!!!
lee F.
A great vegan line! So delicious, even non vegans are in love and surprised. Amazingly delicious. Free of junk and fillers.
Polo  K.
Sweet Loren's Place & Bake Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Cookie Dough uploaded by Polo  K.
Purchased at: Publix
I have to say that these cookies are electrifying. The taste is impressive. My only gripe if I have one is the added sugar but it does have less sugar than the other cookies from this brand which is interesting since this is the sugar cookie. I’m always thinking about how healthy the food I digest is.
Crystal  H.
Lanham, MD
Sweet Loren's Place & Bake Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Cookie Dough uploaded by Crystal  H.
My literal go to for Cookies since going vegan. I love them. My boys do as well. I decorated them for the holiday and they were a hit! I definitely recommend trying. Great for people who have allergens to avoid
Ariel B.
Astoria, NY
Sweet Loren's Place & Bake Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Cookie Dough uploaded by Ariel B.
Honestly I don’t know if I can rave ENOUGH about these cookies. I’ve been meaning to buy some for the longest time and now I feel like I need to always have them stocked in my fridge! The flavor is incredible and I would one million recommend these to others!!
Rebecca S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Loren's Place & Bake Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Cookie Dough uploaded by Rebecca S.
I got to try them for the first time and omg !! They are so delicious!! Love that it’s super easy to bake them and they have so much flavor and the perfect amount of sweet ! Definitely recommend them !
Ray A.
Abington, PA
Sweet Loren's Place & Bake Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Cookie Dough uploaded by Ray A.
I found these cookies at Whole Foods. For a gluten free product, they were actually relatively reasonably priced! Baking them was super simple, they were already pre-pirtioned and just needed to be placed on a cookie sheet and baked for 13-15 minutes. They smelled yummy and came out super gooey! I would try other flavors if I find them.
Danielle M.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These are truly delicious cookies - and they just happen to be gluten-free, which has become an increasingly common need these days for many people. I highly recommend them if you like sugar cookies that are bakery quality and are beyond easy to make. They are pre-sliced so literally the only prep you need is to pre-heat the oven and place the cookies on a baking sheet. I recommend laying them on parchment paper - it helps prevent them from sticking/getting burnt. All of the pre-sliced varieties from this line are excellent, so I try to snag one whenever I can find one in my local grocery store!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,057 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is a great, convenient store bought cookie dough! I like that the ingredients are natural and they are all things you can pronounce. They have a great, crunchy edge and a soft, pillowy center when baked. You can find it at most stores. It’s a bit pricier than the more popular brands, but the quality is definitely worth it in my opinion. Overall, a delicious sugar cookie!