BY SWEET LEAF

Sweet Leaf™ Sweet Tea.
The Original.
Homemade goodness.
Organic.
Premium black tea leaves sweetened with real cane sugar.
USDA organic. see more...

Kaitlyn N.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
Okay so I have heard great things about this tea and was eager to try it but first off it was kind of expensive but I just assumed you get what you pay for especially since it's organic but Then I tried it and I just wasn't a fan of this tea and I love tea but I just was not feeling it.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
Foodie Expert
Being from SC, my sweet tea standards are pretty high. This is hands down my favorite bottled sweet tea. It's perfectly sweet, full of flavor, and doesn't have that artificial or lemony taste you often find.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Sweet Leaf Tea is great! Love that it is made locally in Austin and has a nice variety of flavors! I'm not huge on sweet tea but this is a little less sweet than the other stuff, so I prefer it.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
This tea is awesome. It has a real good flavor and it is very affordable. Plus it is not loaded with sugar like most teas are.
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Sweet Leaf Sweet Tea is the best tea ever. The taste is amazing especially because its not sugary as other teas or watery.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Everett, WA
It's honestly not all that great. I was REALLY excited to try it but afterwards I was really disappointed. I love sweet tea, but this isn't my brand.
Elisa V.
Elisa V.
Ruskin, FL
I like this tea. Doesn't leave the dryness in my mouth like other bottled teas plus its all natural to boot!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite tea brands. It's so amazing and light tasting and very refreshing.
Jessica Argueta A.
Jessica Argueta A.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this tea. It's so good when its refrigerated. I like that its not too sweet like other sweet teas out there!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Amesbury, MA
I agree was really disappointed! I thought it would have been delicious since it's organic but it left a really bad after taste. I will not be buying again.