Sweet Leaf Sweet Tea uploaded by Jamie B.

BY SWEET LEAF

Sweet Leaf™ Sweet Tea.
The Original.
Homemade goodness.
Organic.
Premium black tea leaves sweetened with real cane sugar.
USDA organic. see more...

Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
Being from SC, my sweet tea standards are pretty high. This is hands down my favorite bottled sweet tea. It's perfectly sweet, full of flavor, and doesn't have that artificial or lemony taste you often find.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
Okay so I have heard great things about this tea and was eager to try it but first off it was kind of expensive but I just assumed you get what you pay for especially since it's organic but Then I tried it and I just wasn't a fan of this tea and I love tea but I just was not feeling it.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Leaf Tea is great! Love that it is made locally in Austin and has a nice variety of flavors! I'm not huge on sweet tea but this is a little less sweet than the other stuff, so I prefer it.
Jicah M.
Pensacola, FL
I love sweet tea . and i love this one from sweet leaf . It has a decent sweetness to it which i like and it is very refereshing after a whole day of working .
Stephanie D.
Amesbury, MA
I agree was really disappointed! I thought it would have been delicious since it's organic but it left a really bad after taste. I will not be buying again.
Michellebellemakeup W.
I love sweet leaf tea! If you haven't tried the Peach flavor it is honestly the best one! It is organic, and affordable and just a great pick me up!
Jessica W.
Everett, WA
It's honestly not all that great. I was REALLY excited to try it but afterwards I was really disappointed. I love sweet tea, but this isn't my brand.
Amy W.
Russellville, AR
This is definitely my favorite bottled tea. Usually bottled tea tastes either sour or way too sweet, but this stuff is just right.
Kelsie c.
Lake Placid, FL
This sweet tea is pretty good! And it so happens to be organic! It is very affordable right now at publix they’re 10/$10
Mari P.
Love this tea. It's not too sweet but it's not bitter either. It's perfect & refreshing especially in the hot Texas weather.