BeveragesCoffee & TeaSweetLeaf
Sweet Leaf Raspberry Iced Tea

Sweet Leaf® Raspberry Iced Tea

Premium black tea brewed with rich raspberry flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sweet Leaf® Raspberry Iced Tea!
Andrea G.
Mount Wolf, PA
I've been drinking the regular sweet tea in this brand for years. When the local store was out, I decided to try the raspberry. It's ok, but I still prefer the go-to sweet tea over it.
Tiffany  S.
Brooklyn, NY
Stumbled on these drinks literallly today! I'm in love. First off, why are they so gooooood?? It's fresh brewed tea w/ sugar cane perfected. Surpassed my expectations. I'm going back to buy as many as I can tomorrow lol
Andrenid R.
Luquillo
Sweet Leaf® Raspberry Iced Tea uploaded by Andrenid R.
I love raspberry tea and I like this brand a lot. But I wasn't thrilled about this one. I've tried other flavors of this brand and they are far better. Like the green tea and peppermint. The price was unbeatable as always but overall it was just ok.

Looking for your answer?