BY SWEET LEAF

Jordan R.
Pelham, AL
I'm a huge tea drinker! I absolutely love tea! But, I know that tea isn't very good for you if it's sweetened. However, this has become one of my must haves in the summertime! Very tasty and nice to look at! I would highly recommend... unless you're trying to cut back on sugar!
Natalie B.
Mesa, AZ
This is my #1 FAVORITE iced tea! My two favorite flavors are the peach one that is pictured and the Original sweet tea. It has the perfect blend, and is just the right amount of sweet. (not overly sweet like McDonald's) AND for a plus there are really cute quotes on the underside of the caps (glass bottled ones) I am not sure the quotes are on the plastic bottled caps.
Teresa S.
Mount Carbon, WV
The first time I had this product was at a sandwich shop in Fayettville Wv
Its awesome..great taste.
Reminds me of my grandmothers tea in South Carolina
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
I really like these sweet leaf products. I wish the tea flavor was a little stronger, but none the less I still enjoy these drinks.
Marvenna T.
Delicious. A nice refreshing taste without being too sweet. I really like this tea. I recommend this brand.
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Best iced tea in the world.I wouldn't choose a different iced tea.It has a incredible taste.
Hena D.
Iced tea is one o my favorite things to drink, and this flavor is so yummy! great summer drink, and its not over sweetened either.